Casting the DC Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have posted this before, but I can definitely see Charlie Hunnam as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow. He reminds me so much of Year One version in this photo:

CharlieHunammGA.jpg

I like them but you have Batman listed as 5'10?
In a lot of the origin comics I've read, Bruce Wayne is said to be small compared to others his age. I know he's officially 6'2" but I thought it was unlikely for anyone, even Batman, to get that much taller. My Batman pick, Sam Witwer, is only 5'10" himself and I thought that having Batman stand at 4 inches taller than Bruce would make it easier to pretend that tey're different people. It would also contrast nicely against Superman's height, showing who's the more powerful one. Thanks for checking them out and glad that you liked them.

Last edited:
In a lot of the origin comics I've read, Bruce Wayne is said to be small compared to others his age. I know he's officially 6'2" but I thought it was unlikely for anyone, even Batman, to get that much taller.

Actually it's totally likely; just look at Teddy Roosevelt.

In a lot of the origin comics I've read, Bruce Wayne is said to be small compared to others his age. I know he's officially 6'2" but I thought it was unlikely for anyone, even Batman, to get that much taller. My Batman pick, Sam Witwer, is only 5'10" himself and I thought that having Batman stand at 4 inches taller than Bruce would make it easier to pretend that tey're different people. It would also contrast nicely against Superman's height, showing who's the more powerful one. Thanks for checking them out and glad that you liked them.

I'm pretty sure Sam Witwer is 6'1

Crime Syndicate:
Ultraman-Joe Manganiello
Owlman-Zachary Quinto
Superwoman-Olivia Wilde
Power Ring-James Franco
Johnny Quick-Ryan Kwanten
Alexander Luthor-James Marsters

Armie for Superman is a very good choice.

Superman: Armie Hammer
Batman: Christian Bale
Flash: Matthew Morrison
Green Lantern: Ryan Reynolds

Beth Reisgraf for Harley Quinn
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0726360/

leverage_beth-riesgraf-4_ph-michael-muller.jpg
Batman-Arkham-City-Harley-Quinn-and-Jokers-goons.jpg

She plays Parker on the TV series Leverage, who is a master thief and also a little crazy... watch the show and you can see that she could pull of harley EASY

^ I can see it...Although I get a Black Canary vibe when looking at that pic. And I love Reisgraf as Parker on Leverage. Hotness and brilliance rolled into one. :awesome:

Yea, I don't know about those below, but what are some choices for Wonder Woman. I think the following ladies would be some great front runners, google'em.

Megan Gale
Susan Ward
Jenna Dewann

Collin Hanks - Plasticman
Jon Lovitz - Woozy Winks
Ethan Suplee - Rubberneck

Collin Hanks - Plasticman
Jon Lovitz - Woozy Winks
Ethan Suplee - Rubberneck

Batman - Jeffrey Dean Morgan (6'2")

300.supernatural.morgan.jeffreydean.lc.033009.jpg

Superman - Jon Hamm (6'1")

gritty-jon-hamm-300x300.jpg

The Flash - Bradley Cooper (6'1")

bradley-cooper-making-the-hangover-was-always-a-risk-$7035759$300.jpg

Green Lantern - Ryan Reynolds (6'2")

300.reynolds.ryan.lc.073109.jpg

Martian Manhunter - Dwayne Johnson (6'4")

dwayne_johnson_1163031.jpg

Hawkgirl - María Canals Barrera (5'6")

images

Wonder Woman - Courtney Cox (5'5")

rby-hair-golden-globes-courteney-cox-de-300x300.jpg

Darkseid - Dennis Haysbert (6'4.5")

6520.jpg

Mr. Freeze - Michael Ironside

michael-ironside-pic.jpg

Lois Lane - Olivia Wilde

OWilde.jpg

Awesome choices.

Awesome choices.

Good choices, but I don't know if I would've gone with your pics for Flash, Batman, and Freeze. Ironside would've made a good Nick Fury though, now that I think of it.

Interesting to say the least though.

Courtney Cox is the perfect Lois Lane in my opinion if we are following the 70-80s Superman films of Donner.

Gerard Butler as Shazam/Captain Marvel
Ryan Reynolds as The Atom

And? This is a thread about a wish-casting-list. Ryan can be The Atom.

Remember: Ryan also played Hannibal King AND Deadpool. Both are Marvel Characters.
Chris Evans played Johnny Storm AND Captain America. Both are Marvel Characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"