The Winter Soldier Casting thread, anyone?

BullMcGiveny

Probably Disagree
Reaction score
Sam Wilson

0Sam.jpg

Helmut Zemo

0Helmut.jpg

Old Falsworth

0James.jpg

Is that Abbie Cornish? If so, I could get on board with that.

0SharCo.jpg

Ralph Fiennes - Baron Zemo
Joseph Fiennes - Helmut Zemo

Is that Abbie Cornish? If so, I could get on board with that.

0SharCo.jpg

I like Abbie for Sharon, too.
Hope they give her the white jumpsuit, too....I'm imagining a CA2 poster that shows Cap flanked by Black Widow in the black jumpsuit on one side and Sharon Carter in the white jumpsuit on his other side. HAWT

jason_statham.jpg
Taskmaster.jpg

emmyrossums.jpg
bernie_rosenthal.jpg

Emmy Rossum, Bernie Rosenthal

gina-carano.jpg
diamondback1.jpg

No thanks to Carano.

I'm good with Statham as Taskmaster and Rossum as Rosenthal though.

Lara Pulver (Irene Adler on Sherlock) as Valentina de Fontaine.

Last edited:
She should be Ammora the Enchantress, but Sharon? No.

Agreed....I'd luh-huv to see Seyfried as Enchantress.

She's too young for both roles.

I don't know that Amora needs to be older....I mean, yeah, a 40ish cougar would still work, but I think Seyfried can play a damn good temptress, even a young one. What was that movie where she played an ingenue who seduced both Liam Neeson *and* his wife....?

The movie was Chloe, very underrated movie.
Still, she's much too young looking for both roles, she's still in the high school/college age range regarding looks.

Yeah, a college age Enchantress sounds just right for a young Thor, sign me up as well. Come to think of it, I would cast younger for Sharon too, but not Seyfried, she has an otherworldly look that doesn't fit with a modern gritty soldier/spy.

Hmmm.... I like the Enchantress idea. I can't think of any Sharon Carter actresses.

Why, if I may ask?

Just the idea of highlighting that she looks up to this younger Cap, and giving her a different position/perspective in the story that the hardened soldier/spy Black Widow, or Peggy Carter for that matter.

Count me in the camp against a college-aged looking Enchantress. Late 20's to early 30's actress for the role please.

As for Carter, I guess mid to late 20's is good, but anyone younger-looking shouldn't be considered for the role.

Cap is going to be a cradlerobber regardless. Even if they get someone in their 40s to be sharon, there will still be a 50 year age difference.

Well, nooooooooo.....spending seventy years in suspended animation doesn't count towards aging. Cap is still in his 20s/early 30s.

I like Abbie for Sharon, too.
Hope they give her the white jumpsuit, too....I'm imagining a CA2 poster that shows Cap flanked by Black Widow in the black jumpsuit on one side and Sharon Carter in the white jumpsuit on his other side. HAWT
I always preferred her in the standard SHIELD getup, myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"