Casual or Formal?

I'm going to just wear suits everywhere I go. Like Barney from How I Met Your Mother. I'll even wear a pajama suit just in case two hot girls knock on my door and want a pillow fight.

I'm going to just wear suits everywhere I go. Like Barney from How I Met Your Mother. I'll even wear a pajama suit just in case two hot girls knock on my door and want a pillow fight.
Are you that formal?

A mix...BUSINESS CASUAL! :wow:

I guess I tend to dress kind of preppy. I usually wear khakis and Ralph Lauren polo shirts. But lately I have started wearing jeans more often.

Casually classy is my favorite style.

Button down dress shirt, turtle neck sweaters, polo shirts, the occasional sport jacket up top, with jeans and appropriate colored shoes on the bottom.

OR....

A solid color t-shirt or perhaps one of my band shirts like KISS/Van Halen/ACDC/Cheap Trick with khakis and dress shoes on the bottom.

Casually classy is my favorite style.

Button down dress shirt, turtle neck sweaters, polo shirts, the occasional sport jacket up top, with jeans and appropriate colored shoes on the bottom.

OR....

A solid color t-shirt or perhaps one of my band shirts like KISS/Van Halen/ACDC/Cheap Trick with khakis and dress shoes on the bottom.
I would wear all of this but the turtle neck sweaters. To me they're uncomfortable.

I used to wear turtlenecks A LOT when I was in elementary school. I don't know why...

there's a time and place for everything. formal for weddings, funerals, certain social events; casual for whatever you do in your spare time or going to school; and depending your job, something in between for work.

If I were a contract spy whose clearance, financial holdings and cover were taken away from my by unknown government sources, I'd so dress exactly like Michael Weston.

I choose both, while I'm at work at the courthouse I have to dress well that includes; the button down shirt, pants and nice shoes but I usually don't wear a tie I find it to be too weird.

However, when I am out with friends visiting family I just throw on some jeans shirt and sneakers but lately I've been wearing less sneakers and putting on my shoes as well as a nice shirt but I don't tuck it in.

semi-formal I guess? I pretty much dress to what a club's dress code would require. Nice jeans or slacks. Button up or V-neck T and no basketball shoes. I actually just got some sweet black Steve Madden kicks last weekend :up:

Whatever the occasion calls for. If I'm just going down the park for a kick about or round a mates house I just where some shorts/trackie bottoms and a t-shirt/footie shirt.

If I'm out n about up town doing shopping just jeans or shorts and a t-shirt.

Out at night jeans or trousers, a button up shirt or polo with a nice sweater/cardigan if it's chilly out. With loafers or some nice trainers.

I would wear all of this but the turtle neck sweaters. To me they're uncomfortable.

I don't think there the most comfortable things either, but I have a thick neck and broad shoulders, and turtle necks bring that out in a very good way. But the moment I get home, the turtle neck instantly comes off.

casual
i rarely wear anything formal unless its a special occasion like a wedding or a reception

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"