The Dark Knight Cell Phones: Who's Got Them? (Bowling Ball)

Could someone summarize the whole kingston ball situation?
Please don't. It will just feed their stupid ego's and make others feel bad. Just drop it and move on, and in five years or so they will have to sell it in a garage sale for a dollar to help buy cigarettes.

Could someone summarize the whole kingston ball situation?

Jester, I am sure that you can search my posts to get up to speed with it...

Other than that, I am sure that the people who claim that they have the ball don't. But all in all I am considering the case closed. (for now)

Summary:

I went to the bowling alley at 1pm with 2 co-workers.

We were told "something" was in the other side which didn't open til 3pm
I went back to work and called my wife.

She went down to the alley, with a baby and a young girl.

She was on the phone with me and when the # came up she put her hand on the locker first. It was at the bottom near the floor.

After a few failed attempts to open the locker someone told her to move aside and give them a chance....she refused...which everyone else would have done had they had the hand on the locker.

Upon getting the bag, she walked to her car and left.

She said everyone was mad and someone said, "you aren't even going to open it" She said NOPE...got in her car and left.

There was also someone there taking pics on their cell phone.

We are not the type of people who hang on sites like this nor are we the type of people to paint out faces like the Joker and stand in the rain in Boston common for a 2 minute trailer.....we were tipped off that people here were talking about how "unfriendly" she was.....and so on.
So we checked it out. And knowing that there may be more to this game....we are waiting to see what happens. I am a huge Batman/movie fan.

We want to see the movie...and we want to take part in this game and we are.

so there you go. Summary..........

any questions for things that don't "add up"???

1189960203870cp7.jpg

If Anyone Wants To.....send Me A Private Message And I Will Send You A Pic Of The Ball In The Bag.
I Am Not Giving The Name On The Ball At This Time Til The Bashing Stops

I Am Not Allowed To Post Attachments Here, But Someone Else Can Post It After I Sent It To Them.

I'm sure they use artist's as well. Someone had to design the hahatimes and some of the other designs on various sites. And yeah me too, when I was at the Dentmobile I loved being in character.
A group of girl's kept asking the 42 guys, "Does this have to do with the next Batman movie? Gotham City, that's batman right?" And the guy responded,
"A Batman movie? Gee they'll make movies about anything these days." With a big smile. The girls didn't get it and kept asking about Batman. Eventually I looked at them and said,
"They haven't even proved that The Batman really exists. I heard that some lazy cops made him up to scare criminals. He's an urban legend, like penguins in the sewer." The other fans and 42 people laughed but the girls looked at me like I was an idiot. Little did they know...

Bwa-hahaha! I had to de-lurk, just to tell you how awesome that is!

I just found out about the ARG a couple of weeks ago, I've been reading the wiki and checking the websites and trying to catch up. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like there is any on-the-ground stuff happening in Maine. Boston is driveable, but it doesn't seem likely I'll be the first person to get somewhere in Boston. Still fun to play online, though!

I just got a call on the joker cell from: 626-***-****, it was a spanish woman, could be a wrong number...here is the reverse look up...

Phone Company Information Found
Location County Provider Phone Type Time Zone
El Monte, CA Los Angeles Pacific Bell Mobile Services Wireless PST

any thoughts?

and they just called again 10 minutes later... asking for "Premente?"

Wrong number. Absolutely.

I've gotten a few wrong numbers on my Slipknot phone too.

I don't have a phone from any of the virals (yet, she said with great hope) but that must make you super excited every time it rings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"