The Dark Knight Step Right Up / End of Jokers Interview

Just everyone call them "Filmovies" and be done with it!

Jeez, Lou-eez! :whatever: Who ****in' cares?!

'Movie' is Americanised? Americanism?

So are movies...der.

People say film to sound snooty. You know it's true.

Film students and such. And film school grads working at Kinkos.

film film film

Sorry. I work in the movie business.

ya, the really snoody ones are the ones who say..."Oh I only like independent film, they are a little more progressive and intellectual"

Ok I saw something at the movie theater last night and just want to know if I'm not the only one that's intrigued. Obviously we've all seen the new poster by noow:

postersmall.jpg

But here's part that's driving me batty (pun intended). Under the TDK title on the poster I saw at the theater it had that scratchy red lettering we've seen in Mr. J's notes he's left throughout this whole viral campaign. The letterts were as follows: ATASTEFORTHETHEDTRUIL

Even more odd was the letters weren't all right side up. Some were on their side, backwards or up-side down. The first bit spells out A Taste For The The but that leaves:dtruil

What's that all about? Am I the only one curious and yet confused at the same time here?

there is a website where you go and it is probably going to reveal the trailer

Can anybody explain why they say you're "in" a movie but you're "on" TV? That's always puzzled me.

I am one of the lucky few to have "taken the cake" and I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten a call on their "batphone" yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"