The Dark Knight Step Right Up / End of Jokers Interview

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was litterly puonding the seat in front of i was soooooooo pumped!!!

same here it was so exciting, there was more action in that then in all of bb

how was it? did you guys get anything for free?

how was it? did you guys get anything for free?
i hate you all:csad: . not really though....but im a sad panda
Who__s_a_Sad_Panda__by_moochacha26.jpg
306panda.gif
Snedds_sad_panda.jpg

The Game continues

but we figured out that step like 2 weeks ago. you trace out all of the escape maps, and it spells out of time. whysoserious.com/outoftime. waited for the counted down. hit zero. next mission. completed. IMAX prescreening prize. where we are now...

but we figured out that step like 2 weeks ago. you trace out all of the escape maps, and it spells out of time. whysoserious.com/outoftime. waited for the counted down. hit zero. next mission. completed. IMAX prescreening prize. where we are now...

Sorry I posted the wrong thing .

ok so I've been away from the pc for like a week what did I miss? I heard something about IMAX tix given away? What awas that & anything new?

All the Viral games are pretty much over, the big prize was the private screening that you sign up for. There are rumors that the trailer should be out soon

nah I just am on the forum alot hence the huge amount of posts in a short amount of time... it is something to pass the time while I draw. You just so happen to be asking all the questions

The whole ****ing thing led up to something that only 6 cities could do... Why bother putting clues in Phoenix if they don't do **** at the Phoenix IMAX

oooo...i have a feeling once this game is over, the trailer will be shown.

i'm pretty sure the game was over when they announced the private screenings of the prologue, who knows!
we still have the phones that we are waiting on phone calls from the joker...the game is not over. 22 phones in 22 cities. The private screenings in the cities was only a tease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"