STEP RIGHT UP VIRAL

http://www.whysoserious.com/steprightup/

*UPDATE*​

NEW JOKER EMAIL

Heads up, clown! Tomorrow means that there's one last shifty step left
in the interview process:

Arwoeufgryo

ARWOEUFGRYO
spells out steprightup if you move your fingers to the right of the keyboard one key.

*UPDATE*​

*UPDATE*​

> The addresses on the stuffed animals are Bakerys (DONT CALL)
> They are holding cakes with aparently phone numbers on them
> One of the bears is gone so someone picked up a cake.
> The weight on the strength tester moves a little now.

*UPDATE*​

> New Bears have appeared ( their might end up being 22 bears one for each light)
> 16 bears have been found ( 6 more left, new bears being added thought the day )
>Click on a light to see the bear that was found to light it
>Pic of cake and prize
cake.jpg
insides.jpg
package.jpg
SSPX0369.jpg

Description
The note says "Wow, you really took the cake! Now, put the icing on it: call (phone number) immediately from this phone and THIS PHONE ONLY. Do NOT give this phone number to anyone else.
Let's hope your fellow goons come through as well as you. Once all the layers are in place, you'll all get your just desserts. I'm a man of my word"

> People who got the cell phones go a TEXT telling them to keep their phones on them...OHH MY
> Presumably when all lights are lit up we can ring the bell, and see ?????????

*UPDATE*

FINAL PRIZES OF WHY SO SERIOUS

Free tickets at

http://www.whysoserious.com/steprightup/register.aspx

and poster
postersmall.jpg

Please keep off topic to a min this board is CRAZY

Damnit, I'm in school then...

I just figured out the site too. Hope its something real...instead of another viral site

I kept thinking 16 days at first. Not 16 hours. I read the clock wrong.

Whats with the monkey?

Although I am a noob, does anyone else notice that the monkey has a opening in its stomach? could it be in reference to
the bomb joker puts in one of his goons in TDK?

Although I am a noob, does anyone else notice that the monkey has a opening in its stomach? could it be in reference to the bomb joker puts in one of his goons in TDK?

or it's it's belly button.

Although I am a noob, does anyone else notice that the monkey has a opening in its stomach? could it be in reference to the bomb joker puts in one of his goons in TDK?

Spoiler much? :cmad:

Yeah but we are usually considerate enough to post a spoiler tag. It's not like you can discuss other batman news such as the viral campaign in the nonspoilers section (nobody posts there). And when I read the viral thread, I don't want to know who throws acid on who, who dies, or plot elements such as a bomb in a stomach.

This IS the spoiler board buddy

most of us dont want to know actuall scenes from the movie its only ok to do that if you are in the specific thread talking about it Eg. I want to know what the joker looks like..... not every person he kills in the movie....use the tags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"