CEO of Pharma Company Raises Cost of Aids Medicine from $13.50 to $750 Per Pill

Seriously this is the kind of guy who watches Superman films and roots for Lex Luthor. :o

Trumps more Luthor than this guy. He's pretty pathetic.

Eh, IDK. From what I remember in the old JL cartoons from the 00's, Luthor had tact and finesse.

This guy is more like Maxwell Lord. Luthor did evil things, but did them with class, not with *****ey gang-signs while wearing sunglasses.

Trump is more like a gestalt entity composed of the Kingpin and the Red Skull.

WTC should pull the ultimate troll move and release the album for free to everyone.

Y'all joke about it, but I can honestly see Wu Tang releasing it for free to **** this guy. lol

I seriously think there is a big bad ensemble going on with Trump and this guy. Just behind the scenes supervillainy.

And somewhere far off there's an island the shape of an angry skull which houses the legion of villains hosted this year by Trump.

And somewhere far off there's an island the shape of an angry skull which houses the legion of villains hosted this year by Trump.

Is David Cameron one of their unwilling dragons? Because what they do "just makes sense for the greater good."

Is David Cameron one of their unwilling dragons? Because what they do "just makes sense for the greater good."

Not this year unfortunately, he's got a pig farm that needs attending. :oldrazz:

James Bond was killed by this guy in a lake of piranhas last week.

We shouldn't insult Mr. Goldfinger like this.

They were gonna dig until they found something on this dude. What he was doing wasn't technically illegal, just immoral.

Unfortunately, he'll end up going to a white-collar prison, which means in there he will live a lifestyle that's roughly equal to or slightly better than most of us here.

They were gonna dig until they found something on this dude. What he was doing wasn't technically illegal, just immoral.
They didn't have to dig far. A guy like this has likely screwed over a lot of people and companies illegally on his way up.

It's possible this dude was on their radar for awhile:
It's not just the government that wants his money—a range of investors has been after him for some time.
Retrophin sued Shkreli in August for misuse of company funds, claiming he engineered numerous transactions between investors in MSMB and the biotechnology firm. Similar allegations are laid out in the company's regulatory filings.

And:

The Securities and Exchange Commission, which according to court documents opened an investigation into Shkreli in 2012, is expected to file a parallel civil complaint against him, according to people familiar with the matter.

The sad thing is, what he did to the cost of the medication was perfectly legal. It took stealing from the powerful and wealthy to get him arrested.

Still a delightful case of karma though. :cwink:

I don't believe in karma. I believe in awful people finally facing serious consequences for their continual awful decisions. Which makes it better than karma, since they did it to themselves. :hehe:

I did wonder how a CEO could get away all his life with starting such PR nightmares, and it turns out he didn't. Bahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"