Cesar Romero's Joker Appreciation Thread

Oh my god, he didn't go an entire 30 seconds without laughing. Romero's laugh was the best ever.:D

Adam West was an equally great comedian, check out his reaction to Dick playing the piano at the start.

His performance was one of the show's strongest points. Charisma up the ass.

did this joker ever use the joker smile on people. if so was it permanant/leathal a=or just a coma like thing

Yeah, he really should have thought about you when he was playing the role back in the 60's.

Are you ****ing serious? I was describing why he isn't MY Joker. I never implied he needed to be anything but what he was. Learn to read.

Another thing that I like about this version is the "Joker theme." A few notes that sums up the toyish but twisted nature of the character.

Playing baseball you can look at his hands and he is definitely

NOT TEH PERMAWHITE!

Playing baseball you can look at his hands and he is definitely

NOT TEH PERMAWHITE!

Funny thing in this show he could wear make-up :woot:
Once Batman even mentioned that the Joker was a hypnotist before he became the Joker.

And why on earth is Mr Freeze's real name Dr. Schimmel in this show and why does he say German words all the time :shock So casting Arnie made sense, afterall :applaud

And why on earth is Mr Freeze's real name Dr. Schimmel in this show and why does he say German words all the time :shock So casting Arnie made sense, afterall :applaud

And Eartha Kitt is the reason Halle Berry got cast as Catwoman :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"