• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CG Animated Marvel films

Tony Stark

Armored Avenger!
Reaction score
Now that Marvel is part of Disney, I would love to see them do some high quality CG animated movies. Personally I'd rather see a CG animated Fantastic Four, than a reboot that may or may not work. However they might be worried it would be too much like the Incredibles.

It would also be a great way to incorporate lesser known characters, that may not be able to get a big budget movie, like say Moonknight. Or finally getting a good Silver Surfer movie with a real Galactus.

I think any of the more cosmic type characters would work better as cgi [warlock, eternals, etc.], a true to the comics FF [Lee and Kirby] in any format would be welcomed.

Well, there have been rumors of Pixar doing a Ant-man movie. As for Fantastic Four, it's not really that it would be too similar to the Incredibles, it's that Fox still has the rights.

H.E.R.B.I.E the Robot.
Guardians of the Galaxy maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"