Sequels Characters for X4 (not for sure)

PhoenixForce

Civilian
Reaction score
If an X4 movie is created the team is supposed to consist of Professor Xavier, Jean Grey, Storm, Beast, Wolverine, Gambit, Rogue, Mystique, Iceman, Shadowcat, Colossus, Dazzler, Psylocke, Angel, Jubilee, nad possibly others. X4 has not been a for sure YET, but I would like for it to happen. Apparrentally, Hallie Barrie and Hugh Jackman are excited to be in an X4 if there is an X4 now that Cyclops is dead because Storm would be the leader of the team and Wolverine would still get the most scenes with Storm, so both actors are excited.

Well, looks to be too many so you probably won't see all of them make it on the team, and those that don't will probably just have cameo roles, and we will see Cyclops back for X-4, I say this because we dont actually see him die in X-3, Jean just thinks she killed him and Marsden wants to reprise his role in the furture.

I bet there will be two teams one lead buy storm and wolvie the other by cyclops and new xavier. Just a request will people please read my thread about the magneto prequel? I wanna see what people think?

I hope they introduce Apocalypse as the main villain. :up:

i want X4 to be about Legion but, change the story around him a lil' bit.

Please lose Dazzler I also think that if wolverine is in x-men 4 he will just do what he did to all of the movies give other charcters a chance I say, other then that it sounds good.:up:

There has been a minor correction made on this thread. The X-Men will actually be Xavier, Jean, Storm, Wolverine, Gambit, Rogue, Iceman, Mystique, Shadowcat, Colossus, and Angel (maybe known as Archangel). The roles of Dazzler and Psylocke will not happen in the X-Men since Psylocke was in the Brotherhood along with Dazzler in X-Men 3.

Why Mystique for she was never and X-men but a Magneto lacky who was back stabbed. My guess is she is a spy for Apocolypse and would betray them. I hope Ian Mckellen is back and maybe Magneto redeems himself a little.

The quandary is that the team seems too small to really do a big battle justice, but many movie goers who aren't X-Fans seem annoyed at too many characters. So, it seems like they never flesh out any of the characters and make them just identified by their powers.

I like Dazzler, and her powers are simple and easy to CGI, but I'm not sure if her story would really fit into a movie.

Bishop has too complicated of a backstory, unless the story focuses on him.

The characters need to be relevant to the storyline. Whatever they do next, introduce a couple of new characters that matter and then have the rest of the cast from the previous films.

I'd rather see characters done correctly, rather than just tossed in to give characters names (like Psylocke)

I don't think the story of Apocalypse should be in an X-Men movie until their thinking of ending it. He is too much of a world ending character to be introduced so early. IMO Sinister needs in. Here's the order of sequels I'm thinking.

X4 = Sinister
X5 = Sentinels
X6 = anyone - Omega Red, Shi'Arr, Fred Flinstone, anyone before their ready for A-Poc
X7 = Apocalypse

Remy LeBeau X3 said:
I don't think the story of Apocalypse should be in an X-Men movie until their thinking of ending it. He is too much of a world ending character to be introduced so early. IMO Sinister needs in. Here's the order of sequels I'm thinking.

X4 = Sinister
X5 = Sentinels
X6 = anyone - Omega Red, Shi'Arr, Fred Flinstone, anyone before their ready for A-Poc
X7 = Apocalypse

I LIKE YOUR IDEA , BUT YOU REALLY THINK THE WILL MAKE THAT MANY SEQUELS?

Im just thinking, it took 3 movies to fully display Magneto. How am I to believe that they could just wrap up Apocalypse in one movie. Or even 1 1/2?

I'd love this:

But don't think in X4 she'll be a member, maybe at the end... could it be, don't? it deppends of the script.

I don't know if they'd actually go out to seven movies, but it was just to point out my view on A-Poc. IMO I think Magneto was displayed well in the first movie. The others were just to expand on him. Perhaps we could do this:

X4 = Sinister
X5 = Omega Red
X6 = Sentinels
X7 = Intro of A-Poc and his horsemen wrecking chaos like in XML2
X8 = The showdown with the horsemen and Apocalypse

Mystigue won't be back she's cured,the only reason rogue could come back is that zak penn said her powers make the cure unstable.Cyclops isn't coming back he's dead and the same goes for psyclocke.

Angamb said:
I'd love this:

But don't think in X4 she'll be a member, maybe at the end... could it be, don't? it deppends of the script.

me too :)

Mother_Askani said:
The quandary is that the team seems too small to really do a big battle justice, but many movie goers who aren't X-Fans seem annoyed at too many characters. So, it seems like they never flesh out any of the characters and make them just identified by their powers.

I like Dazzler, and her powers are simple and easy to CGI, but I'm not sure if her story would really fit into a movie.

Bishop has too complicated of a backstory, unless the story focuses on him.

The characters need to be relevant to the storyline. Whatever they do next, introduce a couple of new characters that matter and then have the rest of the cast from the previous films.

I'd rather see characters done correctly, rather than just tossed in to give characters names (like Psylocke)

bishop would work out well since he accuses gambit of being the traitor in the x-menand by then gambit would be just joining the team making everyone one distrust him

ISHMAEL said:
bishop would work out well since he accuses gambit of being the traitor in the x-menand by then gambit would be just joining the team making everyone one distrust him
I really don't want time travel to be introduced in the movies. I would prefer Wolverine to distrust Gambit and try to make the rest of the X-Men distrust him too.

Sinister - as the main villain.
I'd also like to see Emma and Gambit.

Guys, this is our Emma, Charlize would be a perfect casting, in the age of Halle, and a big actress too

Those pics prove it:

X4 needs a return of Nightcrawler and less Storm and let the kids act already!!

Less Storm?? LESS LOGAN!! dammit. I'm still not tired of her, she has more to show us, Logan not.

and yes Nightcrawler should return, I wanna see his interaction with Angel, Kitty and with Rogue again.

I think they ought to drove the Xavier school.

Why not combine Emma Frost with some other mutants in a rival school or as in NeXtGen a separate school.

Sure Cameos from Storm or Wolive could be used, but it gives a chance to explore new an different characters.

the way i see it this is a perfect time to put in apocalypse. to be an xman you have to die at least once. most of the xmen atleast died once or twice. From what I can see, everyone in the movie is gona find out that the cure is temporary. if everyone stayed after the credits,Magneto got his powers back.

i think they should wait until 5, maybe a cameo in X4. they could maybe have onew of his horseman in 4, but not have it revealed who theyre working for until the end, like they did in Ultimate X men

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"