Sequels Characters for X4 (not for sure)

Majik1387 said:
I'm not sick of Storm, I'm sick of Halle trying to be Storm. If she's replaced(which is very unlikely :() then keep her screentime the same but if it's Halle just have mention of her.

Halle needs more screentime, because Halle is Storm. And Storm has more to show us.

One thing to remember is that in xmen anything can happen. I want them to do the events of fatal attraction, ive been wanting magneto to get tired of wolvie and just rip the adman from his body, then the wolvie seaqual we can see the kick ass bone claws, as for sinister being a main villian??? maybe if it was based off the morlock massacre, which would bring in gambit and possible bring back sabretooth, as for the The Cure, i think were going to find out that the affects are not premenat, for magneto its alittle more explainable he such a powerful one it only surpress his powers, someone mentions that rogue made the cure unstable which could easily give her flight and her super strength, i would love to see apoclypse, even more so angel being changed into archangel, but i don't know if it would make a good movie, its what i would love to see, i just don't know how well it would turn out, i don't want any movie about stupid little students or would i really care for a prequel on mags, and im all for doing something about storm, kill her off whatever, have her just disappear from the movie like nightcrawler great even better, i think halle berry oscar went to her head, and i didn't like it one bit on how much screen time she got, it was almost like lets kill off all the other main actors just so miss berry gets all the screen time she wants, id rather watch It's Pat over and over again before I ever watch a spin off of storm

Death To Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even More Death To Halle Berry!!!!!!!

Death To Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even More Death To Halle Berry!!!!!!!

Im wishing for:

Dazzler
Angel
Storm
Wolverine
Colossus
Kitty
Beast
Morph
Gambit
Rogue
Jubilee
Banshee
and I cant think of more.....and no I did'nt forget Emma, I just dont want her in.

I think A new Brootherhood should ally with the X-MEN like in X-MEN evolution and attack Apocalypse.

The horsemen should be:
Rogue
Gambit
Archangel
Pyro

lol .... smh @ all the halle berry haters .... i think she shoulda had the accent .. but then again. .. if you think about it .. doing the movies .. theyre trying to intertwine Xmen Comics the old Xmen Cartoons and Xmen Evolution all together ..so its hard for the comic lovers to get what they want .. apposed to ppl who've only seen xmen evolution or vice versa .... so i think theyre doing a good job ,and halle was the perfect choice for storm .. what other black actress coulda played it off ? ... thats right ... if anything i think they coulda found someone better to play rogue .... my only problem with the movies is theyre taking too long to straighten rogue's storyline out ..whether its the comics the cartoons or the wb cartoons youre into .. EVERYBODY know rogue is supposed to be with gambit ... and it took them 3 movies to finally start to get into that ... thats IF they finish it up in X4

if not .. rogue should get her own spin off .... actually all of the main xmen should get a spin off if you ask me,it'd be interesting to see each characters story in movie form ....

X3 was all about jean grey so .. but i dont like the idea they made "the phoenix" seem like it was part of her mind to begin with ..Phoenix was supposed to be a Entity that possessed her ....

but
Wolverine - this spin off should bring Sabertooth back seeing as how theres so much drama between them two

Magneto - should be interesting to see his story from the beginning

Storm - i recently wrote a topical verse as Storm so i had to go back and read her profile and story from the beginning..and i'd love to see this as a movie

Rogue - 3 movies and still no justice .. nuff said ...... but ... i think her storyline if theyre gonna spin it from the movies is ... in X4 bobby and rogue drift apart because of the fact he didnt want her to change so rogue leaves the school ,and since we all ,already know that the cure isnt permanent.. means mystique is somewhere out there .... and this is where rogue's storyline should make up for the lack of it in 3 movies...rogue leaves ..mystique takes her in as a surrogate mother.... the whole fight w/ miss marvel ....enter..rogue's flying and strength powers ... and re-enter xmen and gambit ... and the rest -shrug- i dont care as long as its not corny...

Beast umm i dont think his story is THAT interesting he should get his own movie ...

Cyclops ... i think they should do a cyclops prequel ... or ... give him at least some flash back scenes in X4

thats about it ..all the other main characters should just get a lil more airtime give em a lil bit of a background ,kinda like angel in X3 just to let ppl know theyre story a lil bit ........ and iunno about apocalypse i agree w/ whoever said to save him for the last movies .. cause apocalypse would cause for a complicated movie IF you dont read the comics or have watched the old cartoons ... and then you gotta have bishop and time travel and all that ... i'ts just a complicated storyline ..........

but i do think they should bring in the sentinels and mr sinister and omega red

Storm X said:
Im wishing for:

Dazzler
Angel
Storm
Wolverine
Colossus
Kitty
Beast
Morph
Gambit
Rogue
Jubilee
Banshee
and I cant think of more.....and no I did'nt forget Emma, I just dont want her in.

I think A new Brootherhood should ally with the X-MEN like in X-MEN evolution and attack Apocalypse.

The horsemen should be:
Rogue
Gambit
Archangel
Pyro

Oooooooo those horsemen get me drooling

i hated what they did with rogue in x3, as cool as it was to see angel i thought he would be part of the team, suit up and fight, i would have rather seen him cut from the movie all together and gave more screen time to rogue, to be honest i would love to have seen her take jugg nuts strn and kicked the ***** out of him, there you go for some reason she keeps the super strn then you just need to give her flying and we'll all be happy

cyclops i want them to come back with alive and well, who knows from ashes she brings back to life prof x and scott, i feel cyclops was screwed what was it two scenes in x2 and then the two tiny scenes in x3, hopfully since wolvie is out in x4 most likly because of his spin off, cyclops could come back and get more screen time

FYI Omega Red should not be an xmen villian, should be a wolvie villian

eitherway id love to see marvel start up their own movie company get all the rights back under house and let x4 make up for x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"