Charlie Bartlett

Probably will be up. We're not getting 'Be Kind Rewind' which is limited release, so chances of it being at the theater is good.

It's a wide release, folks. You haven't seen much TV spots cause it is expected to flop. This weekends you have Be Kind Rewind and Vantage Point.

Be Kind Rewind is very limited, at least I think so, only ONE theater has it here- so going to have to wait till dvd.

It's a wide release, folks. You haven't seen much TV spots cause it is expected to flop. This weekends you have Be Kind Rewind and Vantage Point.

The rated R is going to be difficult, due to automatically blocking high school population. But, definitely see word of mouth helping it.

Just wondering if any one else saw the film yet...

Took my parents to see it over the week on my birthday because it's one of my favorite movies in years. Also was easier to tell them what I went through back then, that I was Kip Cromwell in every aspect (even suicidal thoughts), so I think it's also a great movie that can start a conversation between teenagers/ young adults and their parents.

i'm probably going to see the film sometime this week or next, it looks like a decent, smart, and humorous film. :D

Just watched it....thought it was really well done. I'm kinda surprised more people haven't seen this yet. Really good performances from RDJ and Anton Yelchin.

Used to rent the dvd all the time. I absolutely loved this movie.

i'll rent it.

though, i think anton is kinda annoying.

i'm just getting around to seeing, absolutely loving it. must see

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"