• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Chaseter's Manips

You need to d/l the Dead Rising demo.

Here is an update on my Super Girl manip. All I need is a cool background and to work on the hair a little bit. The only thing left from the original pic is the background. Hope you like it:up:

attachment.php

Attachments

• supergirledited1.jpg
    supergirledited1.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 403
I don't know why but on my comp screen the S emblem almost looks 3D if you move your head side to side and up and down.

Any complaints...critcisms...suggestions...praise???

love it but can u make the shield smaller?like in Returns?

I was thinking maybe a Krypton background???

chaseter said:
I have a ton of manips...good and silly ones that I will continually post in here. Thanks and enjoy.

My first is of symbiote Spider-Man. I need to update the spider emblem but this was before the official release.

attachment.php
Can you do one of Nona Gaye as Storm?

^Get me the pics you want and pm them to me. I have to finish SuperGirl for Batboy99 and then I will work on yours.

i can give u a better head of the same pic but its a playboy pic so i cant post it

batboy99 said:
i can give u a better head of the same pic but its a playboy pic so i cant post it
PM it to me or e-mail it to me...

chaseter said:
Here is an update on my Super Girl manip. All I need is a cool background and to work on the hair a little bit. The only thing left from the original pic is the background. Hope you like it:up:

attachment.php
:up:

Almost done...will be finished at the end of the week.

uh are u almost done?i asked u like a long time ago and im still waiting,i asked neto magnus and he did his in 2 days

im not but ive been waiting for too long

batboy99 said:
uh are u almost done?i asked u like a long time ago and im still waiting,i asked neto magnus and he did his in 2 days
I could do it in 2 days if I stayed on my computer for 10 hours at a time. Unfotunately I have a job, school, and a life. It will be done this week I promise. What I had already done up there took a long time. When I am done there will be nothing from the original pic. Nearly everything will be part of another pic.

are u saying neto has no life,i can bet u any money he has a life

batboy99 said:
are u saying neto has no life,i can bet u any money he has a life
I never said that...I said that if you wanted me to finish it in 2 days I would have to have no life. I am not nearly a photoshop professional so it takes me longer than most people. If you don't quit badgering me mr. I will go to work for Silver Sable.

ok it will be a waste of time but if you dont want to do it anymore then its a waste of your time

Here is my finished SuperGirl manip...ENJOY it took forever.

attachment.php

Attachments

• supergirldone1.jpg
    supergirldone1.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 407
Thanks...everything in that pic is like 25 different things...it took a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"