Cheese cake... Pie or Cake?

Johnny Drama

Sex Panther
Reaction score
The debate that wages on between my friend and I has everything to do with Cheese Cake and whether or not this desert is a pie or a cake. I say pie, considering it is a custard like filling over a crust. Your thoughts?

I need some time to think about this. excuse me.

*leaves thread*

Cheesecake is my favorite food group :up:

Gerard Way said:
The debate that wages on between my friend and I has everything to do with Cheese Cake and whether or not this desert is a pie or a cake. I say pie, considering it is a custard like filling over a crust. Your thoughts?
hmmm. I agree.

Well, I just added a poll so feel free to chime in.

Its cake, why do they call it a cup cake if it isnt in a cup?

Gerard Way said:
Which is?
Superhero Hype! Forum Rule 41-A
"All discussion threads pertaining to food and/or beverage, are under the rule of Musclesforsupes. Anyone creating threads of said nature must be deemed by Musclesoforsupes a violation of his personal taste, and dealt with in a true Randor fashion."

Because it's baked and made with flour, both of which are absent from the Cheese Cake.

Gerard Way said:
Well cake begins as a batter. You could also call it a batter ...
Sorry, just tryin to keep the party goin :D :up:

Another reason why it must be a cake...is because I wouldn't eat something called cheese pie or cheese custard. Eh.. :o :o

Gerard Way said:
Because it's baked and made with flour, both of which are absent from the Cheese Cake.
So are sheperd's pies really "meatcakes"? :confused:

Why does it matter? If its called Cheese pie, would it make it more delicious?

depends..what kind of pie and what kind of cheesecake

Gerard Way said:

I agree, but Cheese pie sounds gross, so they use the name cake instead.

I'm a man that loves his cheesecake and every cheesecake I ever ate was made in a pie pan, so I guess that makes it pie.

didn't this thread already happen?

anyway, neither. the myth one.

but it tastes way better than sasquatch meat.

Gerard Way said:

WRONG......A TRADITIONAL CHEESECAKE IS BAKED. AND WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT "CUSTARD" NONSENSE? :confused:

raybia said:
I agree, but Cheese pie sounds gross, so they use the name cake instead.

YEAH, CHEESE PIE IS TOO CLOSE TO "C**T CHEESE". :down:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"