Weird Food Cravings (AKA I think I am pregnant)

POWdER-man

Ancient but wise
Reaction score
Do you enjoy putting ketchup on your pancakes or peanut butter on your ham sandwiches? Then this thread is for you! No more shall you be mocked for your unusual palate. Now is the time to embrace what you hold dear.

Name some weird food combinations that you have tried and enjoyed in your lifetime and discuss. I will start it off with a few...

- My family enjoy something we call "crazy corn". What you do is take a corn on the cob, and spread mayonnaise (Hellman's not that Miracle Whip crap) and mustard all over the corn and then sprinkle parmesan cheese over it. Voila you have just made crazy corn...very sweet and tangy taste

- I love drinking milk while snacking on Dill Pickle chips. I have been doing this for as long as I can remember. Hard to explain how this works but worth a try.

- For my grilled cheese sandwiches I slap on a couple slices of fresh tomatoes on the cheese. This is my favorite way in eating a grilled cheese.

- For my eggs I sometimes throw on some ketchup. It's good if you are mixing up a bunch of vegetables with it, including hash browns.

Now it's your turn...

Grilled cheese with tomatoes is very popular! So is ketchup with your eggs :oldrazz:

Grilled cheese with tomatoes is very popular! So is ketchup with your eggs :oldrazz:

Hmmm...did not know that. Doesn't seem very common around here, my mistake.:O

And yes chips and chocolate are great together but so is chocolate chips and popcorn.

Is there any other way to eat eggs without putting ketchup on them?

Wine on a bun with sugar. sounds crazy but oh so good.

yeah i'm gonna have to agree, that's not weird at all, tomatoes on grill cheese is gourmet. grill cheese by itself is great, but once you start adding things it gets even better:yay:

ketchup on scrambled eggs is soooo common. I used to do it as a kid.

Pickles and milk...okay that's a little weird.

French Fries and chocolate shakes...the best! and that's common too.

so is french fries and mayo.

As for weird ones that I'm not sure if other people will find weird...I have been known to put a slice of cheddar cheese on my PBJ!

Dip ruffles in cottage cheese...i hate the other dips.

dipping saltine crackers in salsa...its awesome.

Cream cheese on roast beef sandwiches.

Probably the weirdest one i have is spaghetti and spaghetti sauce on a sub style roll with mayo and shredded cheddar cheese. Spaghetti Samiches!

I eat macaroni and cheese with ketchup.

I also love kethcup potato chips.

Last edited:
I think maple syrup is the magic sauce to almost anything!

It works with most fruits and vegetables, chicken fingers, pizza, I put that **** on most things. :hrt:

When I was weightlifting like a beast I'd fix up oatmeal with chopped up egg, sausage and el yucateco xxxtra hot sauce in it everyday for breakfast.

Fried eggs with A1 sauce.

Mashed potatoes with steak blood.

French fries in the burger.

French fries in the burger is absolutely delicious!

Cream cheese on roast beef sandwiches.

That is actually something I love, but I make it a little differently:

Cream Cheese mixed with Sun dried tomatoes and Pesto with Roast Beef; romaine lettuce.

It's spectacular.

This thread is making me fatter just by reading it.

Mixing Kool-Aid with milk instead of water.

Does that actually work?

Yup, taste like a fruity milkshake of sorts, works with Tang as well.
And that roast beef manwhich sounds delicious!
As well as the kettlecooked jalapeno turkeywhich.

You wanna talk about weird food cravings, how about the Big Fat Ugly sandwich?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"