Chicks with drawn on eyebrows

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
why do these chicks think thats an attractive look for them? the look so effin ridiculous.

chongas.png
:o

lol^^ can't believe you said that.

those pics are a freakin example at how it looks atrocious.

lol^^ can't believe you said that.

those pics are a freakin example at how it looks atrocious.

I'm just being real.

I had the high-top hair cut and the shag in middle school so I can't judge.

Plus she not gonna ever see this, **** that.

the funny part is the way they draw them on..giving them different arcs and ****..come on now.

I actually saw women like these in person once, I found out that day...what true fear is.

All this reminds me of is this video: [YT]uVHdqmN7-XE[/YT] That damn song..These two girls from Hialeah here in FL made it I believe. They played it most of the time on like a few radio stations, were talked about in the news, and I think made an appearance at some store.

Come on, people. These are women who want to look constantly surprised. It's all they've got. Don't take that away from them. (Besides, they make me laugh, so I want to ensure the survival of their species).

jag

the girl in black barely had an ass to shake..and they both look ugly!

Drawn on eye-brows are for tranvestites and costume parties where the theme is the Rocky Horror Picture Show...

Hahaha big lols for this thread :up: :D

i go as far as not liking overly shaped eyebrows either.

All this reminds me of is this video: [YT]uVHdqmN7-XE[/YT] That damn song..These two girls from Hialeah here in FL made it I believe. They played it most of the time on like a few radio stations, were talked about in the news, and I think made an appearance at some store.

That is brilliant.

Drawn on Eyebrows are the stuff of nightmares. I don't know how any girls can think pulling all your eyebrows out and drawing them back on with a pencil is a good look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"