Child's Play remake

Im looking forward to finally seeing this next weekend. I want to temper my expectations but it's been a weak movie season so far, I'm counting on this one heavy for some entertainment.

Aubrey Plaza was on Colbert's show last Friday to promote the movie:

I wish Brad Dourif was voicing Chucky again, he has a better "sinister" voice than than Hamill. Also knowing Hamill is voicing Chucky, that's just going to remind me of his Joker voice. ;)

Yeah it's going to be interesting. Brad Dourif when he's pissed off and hamming it up as Chucky has a very specific energy that can't be matched.

She's nuts but it's a hot nuts.

D8N1NIyWwAMIncV

Anyone think the marketing for this is lacking compared to something like Halloween 2018?

Uh, no? If anything, the marketing has been the best thing to come out of this movie so far. Even if it sucks, I'll always remember the Toy Story 4 posters. :funny:

I meant in terms of marketing penetration. I like the tone and creative aspect of the marketing, but its feel to me like there isn't enough of it.

Halloween was everywhere leading up to its release.

Man, Bear McCreary's score is FIRE!
It's fun, sinister, dark and just overall creative and dynamic.
When does the review embargo lift?

Apparently Thursday, if a few random folks on Twitter are any indication.

Probably doing this up Thursday after work.

I can't get over the marketing for this. Freaking incredible. And the score is brilliantly nostalgic. The late embargo lift is a little concerning, but at this point they've got me sold regardless.

First four reviews posted on RT are positive, and this looks great from the trailers and spots. Seems like Tom Holland is a good luck charm. I really liked the Fright Night remake, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"