Christopher Nolan's Inception

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i just watched it and ..... WOW.... Just WOW!!!

I have to watch it again to figure it out, but i have some questions that i need your help with. I already know you have discussed this to death, so i'd be glad if you helped me out.
1) So they couldnt die but they had to feel like they were falling right? So why didnt the van falling wake them?

2) Isnt limbo supposed to be a state of confusion? Cobb, Ariadne and Fisher seemed fine to me. Limbo is not supposed to be some heaven that you visit knowing that its fake, right?
So what, all you have to do is kill yourself, make the decision that its not real? Get killed in general? They just killed Fisher and boom he came back? What was the defibrilator for then? What i'm trying to say is that i dont get how limbo works.

3) Why would the others see Cobb's limbo if they died? Shouldnt they construct their own?

4) What's the consensus about the ending? It seemed to me like they incepted Cobbs. The kids were in exactly the same scene, but now Cobbs was able to see the scene continue.

Some remarks.
a) Eams wasnt all that funny. Arthur was funnier, especially when they tested the kick, or he kissed Ariadne.

b) Amazing scenes, limbo and Arthur's flying blew me away.

c) Why did all the guns sound fake? Instead of BAM, they went "flak, flak", like children's toys. The hell?

Last edited by a moderator:
In case anyone missed it...

Deadline has now added THIS YEAR to their proclamation that Inception is the first 2D original film to make 100 mil in 7 days.

Nikki's early estimates for Saturday have Inception making $16.9m today.

Nikki's early estimates for Saturday have Inception making $16.9m today.

tumblr_l61mhy8SyX1qzoyqxo1_r1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back