Circumcision - what's the beef? (mature subject)

comicgirl

Goddess in Residence
Reaction score
I never released what a big brew haha there is going on about this. In the US, it's still a very common procedure (like 1 out of every 3 births); however in countries like Russia and Germany, the number drops to one in every 2500 roughly. So, what's your opinion? Is it for religious significance or just to fit in?

When you say "what's the beef?" in your title then claim it is a mature discussion, that throws up a red flag for me.

point is, some do it because of tradition or beliefs. others don't because they don't want it done. this choice is up to you.

Uncut looks wierd.
Plus I heard chicks don't dig it

I'm uncut and haven't had any hygiene issues

Carter said:
Uncut looks wierd.
Plus I heard chicks don't dig it
it's not that we don't dig it, I think..I think we American girls are just not used to it...I wonder if Russian girls think a cir, penis is weird...or better?

It's viewed that uncircumcised penis' are more hygienical. But that means nothing in the game of life. :(

Uncircumcized guys just need to wash under the extra skin really well, if not you could get kidney problems.

Snowbeast said:
Uncircumcized guys just need to wash under the extra skin really well, if not you could get kidney problems.
I am uncut and was unaware of this....I know about schmegma....but I have never scene that. Accept for the first time I ever cleaned it when I was like 10, because it was the first time in ten years. After you clean it the first time, you're good. As long as you take atleast on shower every three days (which I hope people do AT LEAST this) you have no problems. I shower every day, and if I go a full day without a shower, its because I showered the night before or will early the next morning. So its really not a big worry. Its not a hassel, and its not like there is a HUGE amount, or any at all unless you just do not shower at all.

There is a great thing about it is that uncircumsized guys have more sexual plessure than cut guys. This is do to the nerve endings being fresh and are not getting rubbed against your pants or underwear having the nerve endings frayed and killed.

-R

Ill sacrifice the nerve endings for the sleek streamlined look.:joker:

^^^^LMAO Carter you always crack me up

But its true I'd be pissed as hell if mine wasnt.

I had no idea so many people were uncut. To me the idea of being uncut would be akin to walking around with the umbilical cord still hanging on.

Robin91939 said:
There is a great thing about it is that uncircumsized guys have more sexual plessure than cut guys. This is do to the nerve endings being fresh and are not getting rubbed against your pants or underwear having the nerve endings frayed and killed.
-R
Hell yeah! Uncut rules! :thing:

Robin91939 said:
There is a great thing about it is that uncircumsized guys have more sexual plessure than cut guys. This is do to the nerve endings being fresh and are not getting rubbed against your pants or underwear having the nerve endings frayed and killed.-R

Come on man if there was anymore feeling I'd have a heart attack. :up: :cool:

Tangled Web said:
The poll indicates that cut doesn't win. 11-6!
The poll indicates that you suck. :up:

No, not really... the poll shows me nothing... it isn't all that clear cut as to who the "winner" is.

What's an uncut one look like?

Wait...do I even wanna know? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"