"Cite to Skin" Contest Winners!!

I refuse to believe all the girls here are really guys... because damn, that Petunia is really hawt.

Congrats CC :)

Props to you too ATP. Your's was awesome too :up:

I think people forget that I actually win something, too, haha. I get a smiley, I'm excited!

CC, I know I want :atp: or :fhm: Just gotta think of what I want the smiley to look like.

CC, Picks, make sure to listen for your shout out on the next Hype Cast :woot:

Honestly, I wasn't even sure that I was going to get on for tonight til about 6pm.

I also noticed yesterday marked my 6th year at Hype. God, I'm pathetic.

Hmm, I think I thought way too hard on my poem.

Maybe, maybe not. I can assure you, though. It was refreshing.
That's good to know, thanks. :yay: I just hope it wasn't confusing. Personally though, I was expecting to see jokes about the whole guy/girl thing but I didn't think both winners would have them in it. I actually made an effort to not mention that joke 'cause I thought every other entry would be making fun of that. I guess that backfired. I think I'm just a little bummed that some were confused on what image exactly I was trying to bring up. It might have taken a little extra thinking but I hope not.

i honestly literally thought it up in like a minute when Pickles was talking to me about the contest. I submitted it the very first night and never ever expected to win

I had a feeling it was like that :funny: Which is why I think I thought too hard on it. But I was basically taking someone's advice when the contest first started about being creative to win or something. That guys & girls thing is made fun of all the time, I figured it was tired. It took me alot, alot longer than a couple minutes to write mine, which is why I'm slapping myself.

doh.gif

Honestly, dude, I only got a little over a dozen entries. And at least four of them were practically the same thing [My girlfriend hit me with a pipe, so now I am on this site called Hype]. Not that they were bad, mind you, but yours was definitely going to be a finalist.

i honestly literally thought it up in like a minute when Pickles was talking to me about the contest. I submitted it the very first night and never ever expected to win

Haha, yeah, I think you and I each spent about 30 seconds writing ours. I didn't ever expect to win anything.

Drak lied to you, LS. You don't get a kiss from the winners.

Congrats Lovely & Luscious, I'll have to come up with a good limerick for each of you.

who is lovely and who is luscious? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"