SHH OFFICIAL CONTEST! "Cite to Skin!"

no wonder it looked familiar. i think i have that one

did you make that thread banner Drak?

is anyone competing in this? it's been kinda quiet lately

Yeah, it's been kinda dead. I've gotten seven entries, one of which doesn't count, since it wasn't a valid entry.

At least mine was completely sincere, if not very entertaining.

Yeah, it's been kinda dead. I've gotten seven entries, one of which doesn't count, since it wasn't a valid entry.

have you contacted the one that isn't valid? i hope it wasn't mine

I'm doing it, just taking my time though that's all :up:

this should be an interesting competition lol

I hope so. It's hard to gauge from just seven entries.

I'm thinking that once we get the winner and find out what they want, I might hold another contest for the Fan Art forum, for someone to do the header image.

I'm thinking that once we get the winner and find out what they want, I might hold another contest for the Fan Art forum, for someone to do the header image.

that's a great idea.

Genius.

And I am taking my time as well to put my entry in.

This seems to be confusing people, so here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerick_(poetry)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiku

the_more_you_know775718.jpg

Ok, I've sent in a Haiku, does that mean I can't send in a limerick too?

Afraid not. One entry per person.

EDIT: Knowing you and your flirty side, somehow I feel like I'll miss out if you don't share the limerick, too. :csad:

Afraid not. One entry per person.

EDIT: Knowing you and your flirty side, somehow I feel like I'll miss out if you don't share the limerick, too. :csad:

Well, when the contest is over I could always try to turn my flirty force to the task and see what it comes up with ;) Wouldn't want to disappoint you.

this isn't an entry but..

there was a marvel who was red
who made us think of bed
she was flirty
she was dirty
well to those who are easily lead

Just a little over two weeks left, and I've only got 9 valid entries [and 3 invalids--waiting for their revised]. Come on, peepholes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"