Civil War: Whose side are you on?

Well it's bloody inconvenience is what it is! lol

I'm a collector, that's why this knowledge is bugging me...oh well, at least the others I have are originals. Now I need to find CW #2...
Yeah, the number of comics that sell out lately must be really annoying to collectors. I'm glad I'm strictly a reader.

I just started reading Civil War and had a question. I've been out of the loop for awhile but why is Norman Osbourne alive?? Didn't he die way back in the day? Mainly I am wondering if Civil War is it's own thing or is it cannon?

No wonder I've been hearing so many Marvel fans talk **** about it. Just read through the first couple of trade paperbacks and it's bull**** pulling moves like bringing Norman Osbourne back from the dead. Like I said in my previous post, I've been out of it for awhile but from what I remember he's been dead for many decades.

No wonder I've been hearing so many Marvel fans talk **** about it. Just read through the first couple of trade paperbacks and it's bull**** pulling moves like bringing Norman Osbourne back from the dead. Like I said in my previous post, I've been out of it for awhile but from what I remember he's been dead for many decades.

Go get "Night of the Goblins" and then get "The Last Stand" and you'll be caught up enough and probably back to liking that lovable prankster.

AVOID ANYTHING WITH THE WORDS SIN IN THE TITLE SUCH AS "SINS PAST" OR "SINS REMEMBERED". IF ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS COVER YOUR EARS QUICKLY AND SING SOMETHING AS LOUD AS YOU CAN BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU MAY NEVER READ COMICS AGAIN.

Go get "Night of the Goblins" and then get "The Last Stand" and you'll be caught up enough and probably back to liking that lovable prankster.

AVOID ANYTHING WITH THE WORDS SIN IN THE TITLE SUCH AS "SINS PAST" OR "SINS REMEMBERED". IF ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS COVER YOUR EARS QUICKLY AND SING SOMETHING AS LOUD AS YOU CAN BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU MAY NEVER READ COMICS AGAIN.

I'll keep that in mind with the titles using Sins.

You may have just saved that poor unsuspecting fellow.

I was wondering if any of you guys stumbled across this: Mark Millar's original synopsis for Civil War:

http://www.marvel.com/blogs/Tom_Brevoort/entry/814

What I find interesting is that Joe Q and Tom Brevoot make some suggestions for improvements that never actually made it in the series. For example, the scene where Maria Hill (in the first draft it's Nick Fury) confronts Captain America and we get his escape from SHIELD, Joe Q and Tom Breevot suggest this:

[JQ - Mark, to give Cap’s argument weight, I say that one of the heroes that registered has his family killed by a villain. This way when Fury tells Cap it’s all going to be confidential, Cap calls him on it, anything can be leaked.]

[TB - I agree. My feeling when I got to this part of the outline was that there didn’t seem to be enough of a reason for Cap to suddenly go rogue otherwise.]

Some very interesting reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"