Clash of Wonder Women: Hippolyte VS. Diana

Dr. Fate

Avenger
Reaction score
Proving once again that I am the master of stupid questions and stupid threads, I ask you - Hippolyte (sometimes spelled "Hippolyta") VS. her daughter Diana/Wonder Woman, who'd win?

Dr. Fate said:
Proving once again that I am the master of stupid questions and stupid threads, I ask you - Hippolyte (sometimes spelled "Hippolyta") VS. her daughter Diana/Wonder Woman, who'd win?

Im no expert, but im sure its always spelled that way.

Uh... Diana would win. She's vastly more powerful than Hippolyta, who possesses only the natural, slightly superhuman strength and agility of a typical Amazon. Diana's got enough power to stand up to Superman.

It was Hippolyte pre-Crisis, but then again...it was a whole different character pre-Crisis (For one thing, homegirl was blonde).

Diana would win. Her superpowers are all natural, whereas Hippolyta needs special tools to be superpowered. In fact, Hippolyta's "powers" are literally and fittingly at pre-Crisis Wonder Woman levels; no earth-shatteringly cosmic feats, just lifting tanks and stuff like that. Let's put it this way; there's no way she'd be able to go against Superman where Diana could.

Well, Wonder Woman. Though I imagine if the queen can see to Diana getting super powers, she could get some for herself. And she is more experienced. As things stand now, though, WW.

Diana vs. Hippolyta....
Thats not a fight that is worth Diana attention...DIANA wins...
TOP TEN FIGHTS for DIANA VS.:
1.Superman
2.Martain ManHunter
3.Supergirl
4.Bizzaro
5.Solomon Grundy
6.Captain Marvel
7.Powergirl
8.Mary Marvel
9.Rampage
10.Fem Ferries(Granny Goodness Girls)

Plz. Superman could own Wonder Woman's phat ass.

The Power of Shazam would pwn her too.

He didn't own her "phat ass" when they fought in Sacrifice. Some might say he lost that fight actually.

I didn't say I thought she won. To me it seemed like she simply maneged to survive a blood thirsty Superman and actually hurt him. Which is quite a feat in and of itself. This wasn't your regular mind control type of situation. He wasn't fighting against it, or somebody else wasn't controlling his actions or anything like that. This was Superman. Out for blood. And she held her own. When I say some might think she won that fight, I'm talking about the type of people that think Bats beat Supes in Hush. When he really just survived long enough to snap him out of it.

Superman's power levels have grown in the past 20 years. Hes nearing close to his precrisis levels in the current comics now that hes into his mid-late 30s (getting older).

Wonder Woman is an okay warrior, but I'd put her strength/power level on about the same level as Aquaman. Timm/Dini had the same idea for WW's power and constantly had her and Orin fight pretty even matches.

Have you read any Wonder Woman comic books post-Crisis:confused:?

Have you read any comics post-Crisis where Superman and Wonder Woman fought?

Aquaman is incredibly powerful, but Wonder Woman is hundreds of times stronger than him. She has been in Superman's strength class for years now, even as he nears his pre-Crisis levels.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t362733.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"