Claude - Back?

Y

yixing119

Source: Star Gossip

204558_1391741197.jpg

Christopher Eccleston appears in the first season as a guest star, after quitting Doctor Who so as not to be type cast he enters a role not dissimilar to that of The Doctor. Christopher also joins the cast as a main character in the second season.

The producers of Heroes offered Christopher Eccleston two different roles, Sylar and Claude. Christopher declined the role of Sylar because he thought it was a cliché for European actors to play villains in American culture.

Upcoming there is also a spin off of Heroes, called Heroes Origins, Which will introduce one new character per episode, and viewers will choose which character will join the main cast at the end of the run.

220052_978403982.jpg

According to IMDb, the Haitian will appear in episodes 4, 5, and 6.

Source: Star Gossip

204558_1391741197.jpg

The producers of Heroes offered Christopher Eccleston two different roles, Sylar and Claude. Christopher declined the role of Sylar because he thought it was a cliché for European actors to play villains in American culture.

I think he made a good choice. Although, he would have been positively chilling as Sylar.

How is Claude anything like The Doctor? If anything, they're very much the opposites of one another.

What is the docter like?

He's highly inquistive, often going into highly dangerous situations simply for the sake of learning. He's something of a pacifist, despising violence, and while he's killed in self defense, he hates himself for having to. He's generally got an opmimistic outlook on life, although he can make some fairly gloomy observations of the human condition. He's also very, very lonely, and longs to have a normal life, with a family and a regular job. It's been implied very strongly that he was once married with children, but his wife and kids ar now dead. His only living relative at the begining of the show, his Grandaughter, is also probably dead.

Excellent! I was really sad when Claude left after just a few episodes last season.

Wait. I'm confused. Does this mean Claude is going to be a regular? If so, thats awesome.

Hoe is Claude anything like The Doctor? If anything, they're very much the opposites of one another.

i think its something more of the wise teacher aspect and the dark mysterious past. In some ways peter could be considered his companion :p

i think its something more of the wise teacher aspect and the dark mysterious past. In some ways peter could be considered his companion :p

That's not a very strong comparison. I mean, while the near extinction of the Tim Lords is pretty dark, The Doctor himself is not an especially dark character.

That's not a very strong comparison. I mean, while the near extinction of the Tim Lords is pretty dark, The Doctor himself is not an especially dark character.

I'd disagree when you see eccleston in 'dalek', 'boomtown' and 'parting of the ways'. Not only did he destroy the timelords he also destroyed most of the dalek race and whenever they crop up eccleston's doctor certainly went dark. He tried to murder the captive dalek while it was in its cell, he went a long way to trying to destroy every dalek left in the finale. All with a crazy grin on his face and just leaves when he's finished and doesn't look back. Of course i'm only comparing ecclestons portrayal specifically but there are many more throughout the years. I was just watching davison's doctor holding a gun to davro's head ready to shoot- but its a kids programme and they can't endorse that of course. Perhaps claude's past isn't dark enough for comparison

I'd disagree when you see eccleston in 'dalek', 'boomtown' and 'parting of the ways'. Not only did he destroy the timelords he also destroyed most of the dalek race and whenever they crop up eccleston's doctor certainly went dark. He tried to murder the captive dalek while it was in its cell, he went a long way to trying to destroy every dalek left in the finale. All with a crazy grin on his face and just leaves when he's finished and doesn't look back. Of course i'm only comparing ecclestons portrayal specifically but there are many more throughout the years. I was just watching davison's doctor holding a gun to davro's head ready to shoot- but its a kids programme and they can't endorse that of course. Perhaps claude's past isn't dark enough for comparison

I'd say they're both dark characters in very different ways.

Now this is a guy with a great abillity. He should develop them more. Is he able to make objects invisible?

This is cool since I really liked his character and hoped he would return

dude, i read the word "back" as "black", and was quite confused.

I hope he is back. Eccleston is a terrific actor!

Now this is a guy with a great abillity. He should develop them more. Is he able to make objects invisible?

Yes in the episodes with Peter everytime they grabbed something the objects became invisible.

THE OWI

I don't really care about Claude coming back, he was a good character, and it isn't a suprise.

what's interesting here is the last paragraph of the article: I love the idea of a spin off of 'new heroes', especially where the audience response will affect which characters get the promotion to the big show. I really like the idea.

what's interesting here is the last paragraph of the article: I love the idea of a spin off of 'new heroes', especially where the audience response will affect which characters get the promotion to the big show. I really like the idea.
I think it's a terrible idea, as the audience, as an entity, is mainly comprised of idiots.

We'll either get the best looking new character, or the one with coolm powers, and not necessarily the most interesting.

So Claude may be back for Season 2. That would be awesome if true. I wonder if he will be there to help Peter, HRG, or a new character.

I think it's a terrible idea, as the audience, as an entity, is mainly comprised of idiots.

We'll either get the best looking new character, or the one with coolm powers, and not necessarily the most interesting.

lets not rush to judgement about this without seeing the first episode, which I'm actually looking forward to since Kevin Smith will be writing and directing it. I wonder what type of hero he will create for this show.

But i also have my doubts about this show. but i am gonna give it a chance.

I hope Claude is the mentor Sylar is suppose to find.

I would've preferred him over Quinto as Sylar.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"