• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Click Reviews

Adam Sandler is at his best when he's not playing an annoying caricature of himself that you see in 90% of his films. One example is "Spanglish". "Click" doesn't look all that impressive.

Does anyone know the name of the song that the Cranberries sing in the movie? it's the song that they played the first time they kissed in the movie as teenagers. I can't think of the song and it's bugging the hell out of me. Any help would be much appreciated.

Have we seen this story before? Yes, but I really liked it. There are definitely a lot of laugh out loud moments and the 2nd half did grip my emotions, it got quite sad and then thankfully ended on a happier funny note. 7.3/10

Thank you SO MUCH, it's seriously been bothering me since I saw the movie.

8/10.

The movie was better than I thought it'd be.
Kate Beckinsale was so beautiful.
I love her now.

2nd half was emotional, too.

0neDisturbedSOB said:
Thank you SO MUCH, it's seriously been bothering me since I saw the movie.

No prollem man. :o I mostly remember 'cause he says it right after he's done with the memory.

The story idea has nothing new, but you can see how this not so good comedy turns into very emotional drama.

Click has very good cast and not bad script.

But it also has development.

In the beginning we see another predictable comedy, without anything new.

But i must admit that scene with arabian prince's name was very funny.

Anyway, step by step this movie changes it's structure and grows as drama.

It happens after that remote becomes mad without any control. We see future of the main character and his development.

But when we see that storyline with g=his father's death, the movie becomes very emotional and you even want to cry during that scene with last meeting of Sandler's character with his father.

Everything was great, but I hated the ending. They could cut last 2 mins, which didn't work well.

But anyway, my rate is 7 out of 10.

Click is new Bruce Almighty for me, because it looks like Carrey's movie. But Click has more emotional and deeper development of characters.

I definitely shed a tear during the moment when he last saw his father, then the hospital scene, and when he dies in the rain surrounded by his family.

After all of those emotional moments, I WANTED a happy ending and was glad that it came to fruition.

I don't understand how people like this.

seriously, all Sandler does in this movie is prove the difference a good director can do. his attempt to direct with some talentless hack here is a joke, while he actually does a good job under PT Anderson in Punch Drunk Love. if he doesn't have a great director with him, Sandler should just stick to moronic characters, which is clearly what he does best.

the whole shift in the direction the movie took didn't work nearly as well as it did in From Dusk Till Dawn. it went from a mostly unfunny comedy to a cheap melodrama in a matter of minutes.

not to mention, no sane and/or heterosexual man would in good conscience skip sex with Kate Beckinsale. I felt no pity for the man after that.

I'd give it a 3 out of 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"