Message from Uwe Boll to the IMDB users! lol

the scum of the earth exist so that others realize that they're not the bottom of the barrel...

...Uwe Boll is just doing his job :D

lol i love how he says

'Here is Uwe Boll'

haha what a egotistic guy..kinda like hitler, lol ill admit, hes starting to get worried about his movies even making it now. He should be, hes trying to ruin jason Statham's career :mad:

Boll has no one to blame but himself for being a bad director :o .

I hope the internet bashing does hurt his career. He has no talent and is ruining what could of been potentially good adaptation films. If anything turns out good in one of his films it would be based soley on the charisma of one of the actors. I think he is trying to cater to male audiences but as tastless as we may be we do expect some quality.

"You made the critics hate me"? "You made the theaters not believe in me"? What an @$$.

umm i dunno what world he lives in but the critics dont like him either... lol

how could hes last movie make 8 milions?

umm i dunno what world he lives in but the critics dont like him either... lol

http://www.joblo.com/interview-uwe-boll said:
Q: Certainly Postal is getting a good response so far.

A: The online critics in North America have really given it a chance. In Germany, the first press screening, people trashed it immediately. I just felt like I can show these guys anything and they will pre-judge it. I was so pissed about it that I said “**** yourself” in Germany. I’m not giving anymore interviews, it’s over. But a lot of people gave it a fresh shot, and those people have given it good ratings. This makes me proud. When we showed it in San Francisco the guy from the Chronicle said, “Aw, **** Uwe. Now I have to write you a good review.”

:woot:

I like how the critic was "Goddamn, now I can't bash Uwe..."

Not all directors are gonna be Academy worthy, and I find his movies tolerable. Good? No.

Not all directors are gonna be Academy worthy, and I find his movies tolerable. Good? No.

I see it the same way. Most people are just p*ssed because he takes their computer games and makes movies out of them, but to be honest: most games don't have real good stories. Far Cry, for example. Such a lame story. So he doesn't waste good games.

One of the reasons I actually like him is because of stuff like this and challenging critics to box with him. I dont even care about his movies and apart from Bloodrayne I havent even heard of most of them but he has this hilarious swagger about him thats hard not to like or find funny. Its almost like an act to craft his image as a modern day Ed Wood lol. He seems like the type of dude who sniffs blow with Lil Wayne in the lobbies of the Mondrian like its so matter of fact...lol

Uwe dont give a **** lol

He needs to get smart and quit putting his name on his movies...maybe then the casual audience might go see it. Anything that says "A Uwe Boll film," I promptly steer clear of.

How long before Uwe makes a movie about himself? I can't think of any filmmakers who've made an Autobiographical Film. The sad thing is, I think he'd receive Oscar buzz for it.

So he should start directing movies under the name of Slappy White.

UWE BOLL
for

uwe_boll.jpg

PRESIDENT

His actions is gonna cause a rash of websites dedicated to Uwe Bowl (er Slappy White) hate.

most games don't have real good stories.
Still no excuse to make bad movies out of them. If you're gonna adapt a game into a movie, you should make it fit the film format to the best of your ability, which includes making a good story on your own if you must.

I ****ing love his movies, at least those that I've seen, and Postal is an all around god-like comedy masterpiece. I'm baffled on how people can watch House of the Dead and complain about how it could have been some Romero-esque zombie film when it's based on a crappy arcade game. The movie is sheer entertainment, and that's all it needs to be :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"