The Se7en thread

I think it's one of the most atmospheric films Ive ever seen,the ending is a real gut punch and the ominous sense of dread never lifts the whole movie

It's more like like you breathe with the movie rather than watch it as entertainment,its unrelenting and the scariest film Ive ever seen

this movie kicked ass! i just wish at the end
that brad pitt's character could have been stronger not to shoot him, and instead just beat the crap out of him and let him rot in prison

For me, it's still hard to watch the sloth scene. That really defines disturbing.

Great movie.

The only think, which I couldn't understand was:

Why did Doe kill Mills wife? She didn't have any sin. So what was the point of this murder?

Cinemaman said:

Why did Doe kill Mills wife? She didn't have any sin. So what was the point of this murder?

Because Kevin Spacey coveted her and that was his sin, so he [BLACKOUT]Killed her to make Mills kill him in rage, wrath was the last sin and Mills was responsible for it[/BLACKOUT]

Cinemaman said:

He killed her as the sin jealousy b/c he was jealous of the life Mills had with his wife and soon the be child,He then wanted Pitt to kill him as the sin of wrath to complete the masterpiece

hunter rider said:
He killed her as the sin jealousy b/c he was jealous of the life Mills had with his wife and soon the be child,He then wanted Pitt to kill him as the sin of wrath to complete the masterpiece

Oh, thanx for making it clear for me :) :up:

Not to bash you cinnamon , but does anyone here actually use the search fucntion anymore ? :confused:
People here often complain about the same topics being discussed over and over again.
Se7en is no exception reallly. I actually found 4 threads discussing Se7en using the search function.
And i'm gonna in fact bumb all of them just to show how long this stuff has been discussed.

Oh and btw , Se7en is one the best movies of all time :cool:

^^^

Sorry, I thought there had been no threads about this movie before.

It's okay , but do you really think Se7en hasn't been discussed . It being such a popular movie .
If i can contact a mod or anything ( is there a way to contact all mods as opposed to just one :confused:) , we can merge those threads :up:

matrix_ghost said:
It's okay , but do you really think Se7en hasn't been discussed . It being such a popular movie .
If i can contact a mod or anything ( is there a way to contact all mods as opposed to just one :confused:) , we can merge those threads :up:

The only way to do that is the report button but that is for trolls or Flame posts as opposed to duplicates

The thing with the search function is that it didn't work for a long time and now even though it works i often go to use it and it just turns the screen white instead of searching for the topic im after,ive had to search ppl's and my own profiles to find threads to post new info in :mad: :(

I know the search fuction did suck , but IMO it does work well nowadays.
Still not what it should be , but it works. You just need a little patience to browse thru the results which in this case just took 3 minutes really.

Oh and thnx for the info on the mods hunter. Guess i have to just report to to one mod then

XwolverineX said:
Why are there 4 threads on seven on the front page alone?

BEcause i wanted to show that the search function does work and we don't need like 10 different threads to discuss the same thing.
If people can complain about SW having 60 different threads , then it also applies to this topic :)

OK, the 4 Se7en threads have all been merged...
And all was right with the world!

Kevin Spacey ROCKS in Se7en, and that is, in no way, an exaggeration, especially when John Doe was talking to Mills about his victims in the car. That was pure brilliant acting from Spacey there.
Should've been nominated for more than a mere Oscar.

this movie kicked ass! i just wish at the end
that brad pitt's character could have been stronger not to shoot him, and instead just beat the crap out of him and let him rot in prison
but pitt's character was the finish.

if he wouldnt kill him then it would not be seven but six.

i mean spacey was 6 and pitt was seven. this was briliant. it was amazing.

i had to go read the comments because i watched the movie ...........again

Haven't seen this flick in a long, long time. I really wonder if I'll like it as much as I used to. Reading back my posts in this thread, I can see I was really smitten with the movie then. But that was when I first got into movies, and every new movie I saw was something special. I'm afraid I've become a bit more ehm...strict about movies. Just by seeing so many other great films.

This is in my top 10 favorite films.

The best thing about SE7EN is how down to earth every scene is. It's down to earth, and very realistic, but rarely boring. And what the movie suggests about human nature is just...chilling.

As great as the movie is, I wanted to see what would have been done with SOLACE, the crime/suspense/thriller that studios wanted to make into a sequel to SE7EN with Morgan Freeman starring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"