The Se7en thread

I thought it was a very good movie, but Pitt's performance came off kind of phony and borderline annoying, IMO:spidey:.

I liked the storyboard ending. It's on the special deluxe DVD or whatever. It's cool. I don't like it as much as the theatrical, but I like seeing what the original concept was like.
I don't want to spoil anything, not even with spoiler tags, but its a bit different. :up:

BECAUSE I ENVIED YOUR LIFE SO MUCH... ENVY WAS MY SIN

BECOME VENGEANCE DAVID... BECOME WRATH

One of my fav filsm of all time. freakin awesome ... one thing i do not like is after the scene in the desert we see brad pitt in the police car and the detective talking to morgan freeman. i mean can you expand the ending a little more and make it more interesting. i thought it ended a little bland but still awesome

Ben Urich said:
I liked the storyboard ending. It's on the special deluxe DVD or whatever. It's cool. I don't like it as much as the theatrical, but I like seeing what the original concept was like.
I don't want to spoil anything, not even with spoiler tags, but its a bit different. :up:

pm it to me inc...

Ben Urich said:
Could you PM it to me?

Yeah pm it to me, I dont have that DvD

This is a brilliant movie. One of the best films ever. It had been a long time since I last watched it, and it's still a great film (even though some stupid bastard ruined the ending for me before the first time I watched it).

But honestly, this is a must-watch film. One of the greatest films of the 90s. Everything from story to acting to directing is top-notch.

What do you guys think of Se7en?

blind_fury said:
This is what Batman Begins shouldve been like.

:confused:

Actually, Se7en is a gret film. I just lent that to someone last week.
If David Fincher only ever did Fight Club I would still consider him a genius, but he has Se7en on top of that!

Great direction, exciting scenes (the ending always steals my breath..) awesome performances. One of my favorite movies.

Arsh said:
This is a brilliant movie. One of the best films ever. It had been a long time since I last watched it, and it's still a great film (even though some stupid bastard ruined the ending for me before the first time I watched it).

But honestly, this is a must-watch film. One of the greatest films of the 90s. Everything from story to acting to directing is top-notch.

What do you guys think of Se7en?

One of the best films ever. A real classic. Ever since I first saw it I thought this would have been a great script for a hardcore Batman movie with the John Doe character as the Riddler. I guess that would be too extense for the kiddies!

I still would like to see a sequel to this with Fincher directing.

Pitt's character has gone wacko and becomes kind of a vigilante with horrific ways of killing his prey. Freeman's character is called out of retirement to help track him down and bring him in alive.

Se7en is an amazing movie. It was one of the few thrillers that truly disturbed me (Saw and Natural Born Killers, the latter of which I never sawm did the same), and I think that's why it's so good.

And Spacey was awesome. It was also one of the only times I ever truly enjoyed Brad Pitt's acting.

Great movie I love a good thrilling detective story.

Love the movie! I still cross my legs and cringe when "lust" raises it's fiery head.

love this film, Pitt and Freeman were amazing in this

I love this movie I will be getting SE DVD.

Good film.I thought it was gonna be really violent but it wasn't :up:

I still can't watch the moment in Sloth when he wakes up. ****ing disturbing.

I rented VHS of Seven couple years ago and Yeah that scene is disturbing where skinny guy wakes up. Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt and Kevin Spacey are excellent.

Great movie. I've seen it several times, but it never gets tiresome. I love the unconventional moments like
when they knock on John Does door and he starts blasting at them in the hallway and when he shows up at the police station.

What you think about this movie?

Did you like it?

As for me, I thought it was one of the greatest thrillers :up:

I also think it should have gotten Oscar Award :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"