Cloak & Dagger Cloak and Dagger General Discussion

I am going to watch it probably tonight. I couldn't last night, but thank goodness for DVR :up:

Solid start so far. I like the character building. I hope they pick up the pace. I don't want them to drag out the mystery, and I hope to see them using there powers more.

Is this a weekly series or have they dumped them all in one evening?

Is this a weekly series or have they dumped them all in one evening?
An hour weekly. The two episodes were for the premier night. Which was helpful since they don't have control of their powers yet

As soon as the female cop showed I was thinking 'I bet she is Brigid O'Reilly (mayhem)'. Turns out she is.

Father Delgado is also in the show. Interested to see how they handle those classic cloak & dagger supporting characters

Watched the first ep of this and a show called Impulse yesterday. Both had teleportation and attempted rape, weirdly and coincidentally enough.

Can we start threads in the Titans forum until we get our own? It's not like they have episodes any time soon. ;)

0.32 followed by a 0.25 rating for the first two episodes.

That's not a bomb but it's not great either. About middle of the pack as far as new shows on Freeform this season.

Tough break having the premiere up against the Stanley Cup Finals. Lot of audience overlap between pro sports and comic book TV shows.

Just watched the first two episodes and it was good! I am totally in. I almost screamed when I saw Kira/Yellow Dino Thunder Power Ranger as the cop

I am kind of sad I didn't recognize. Marvel snatching up old rangers is cool.

Just finished watching the first two episodes and it’s a very solid start.

I'm watching the first episode now. It's another one of these slow shows again.

I liked the second hour more than the first. There was one too many montages over a trendy pop song in the first.

I thought it was good, I don't know anything about the characters from the comics. They rarely appear in games that I have played too.

I wish Tyrone looked like this instead:

Enjoyed both episodes so far. I like it quite a bit so far :up:

Kind of reminds me more like a Netflix show than I was anticipating.

i liked both episodes. it has a similar vibe to runaways which i also enjoyed.

I actually enjoyed this more than Runaways, I was actually surprised at how good and non cheesy its handled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"