Cola Wars movie in the works

The man who pitched this idea to Sony:

NEKM.gif

Also, I hope in this Cola Wars movie that we get a section of the movie where Surge comes running down the ring with a steel chair and knocks both of them out for a brief time in the late 90s.

FnMBhIB.gif
I was just thinking about Surge when this came up and thought about posting it- I really wish that came back!

That said, we need a post-credits scene about Miles Thirst after we're shown his motto.

So, if they are going to keep making The Food that Made America episodes into movies, I am just going to wait for the movie where Col Sanders kills a dude.

brookln-captain-america.gif

I was just thinking about Surge when this came up and thought about posting it- I really wish that came back!

That said, we need a post-credits scene about Miles Thirst after we're shown his motto.

Sprite low key had the BEST commercials back in the day. Specifically the Voltron one with all the rappers.

Pepsi always been better than Coke. Just putting it out there.

View attachment 81123

As an ex-soda addict, my choice was always Coca-Cola no matter what. Batman and those Polar Bears had me in a clutch.

tumblr_ounxby8VPz1rpt0nvo1_500.gif
As a soft drink on its own, Pepsi is better. But as a mixer with rum or whiskey, Coke all the way. You can't mix Pepsi with alcohol, it's too sweet. So basically they're a symbiotic relationship. We need both of them.

7a744d2ce26d440b525d99dc0424286e3d33e25c.gifv

Also, I hope in this Cola Wars movie that we get a section of the movie where Surge comes running down the ring with a steel chair and knocks both of them out for a brief time in the late 90s.

FnMBhIB.gif
What I remember most about Surge is that it didn't quench my thirst for ****. :o

As a soft drink on its own, Pepsi is better. But as a mixer with rum or whiskey, Coke all the way. You can't mix Pepsi with alcohol, it's too sweet. So basically they're a symbiotic relationship. We need both of them.

What I remember most about Surge is that it didn't quench my thirst for ****. :o
marvel-avengers-finally.gif
Seriously, we would get along famously Drizzy. I agree with all of the above.

Also, how did this thread get 18 posts deep without a single Billy Joel reference?

861bfbee-9e44-4868-9417-71b138fdbe88_text.gif

That much is very true. You can't beat a good Coke and Rum.

Though outside of these two, I do like a vodka Sprite...I need a Sprite right now.

I still weep every now and then for Sprite Remix.

That drink was truly a moment in time, you just had to be there.

Was also really addicted to this at one point when they reintroduced it years ago in Canada.

IMG_5861.jpeg

Kind of reminded me of Sprite mixed with Pepsi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"