Beast Wars Is Reportedly One of the Two Transformers Spinoffs in the Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a film of this scale and budget, but at least he's done Creed II, which was a mid-budgeted movie with big name actors.

Sometimes directors are able to handle the transition well, some aren't.

Well yeah, he’s doing a Ryan Coogler. Do a Creed then a big franchise movie.

I just hope he's serious on his promise of treating the robots in a way almost like you would feel like you wouldn't need humans in the movie. I feel like we've never had that with the Cybertronians in live-action before, and I desperately want that with this film.

Is this related to Beast Wars or should I change the title?

I see it's supposed to introduce the Maximals and Predacons.

Is this related to Beast Wars or should I change the title?

Still related to BW, only the Autobots encounter Maximals, Predacons, and Terrorcons.

Also doesn’t take place on Prehistoric earth anymore, it’s set in 1994.

Still related to BW, only the Autobots encounter Maximals, Predacons, and Terrorcons.

Also doesn’t take place on Prehistoric earth anymore, it’s set in 1994.
See that's what was throwing me off.

See that's what was throwing me off.

Totally understandable, happened to me when it was announced.

Still going to see characters from BW like Primal, Rhinox, Airazor, and Cheetor.

1A067632-85DE-4A66-A527-B0F218D3FC94.jpeg

This is how the Plaza Mayor of the #Cusco on the eve of the film recordings
@Transformers
: Rise of the Beasts. Tomorrow there will be no access to this tourist area of the Imperial City.

The interior of Scourge:
669F99C1-4B86-4ECB-9545-6ECCFA744766.png

Last edited:
Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts - Volkswagen Van And Orange Tow Truck Names Confirmed - Transformers News - TFW2005

Thanks to a video report via Cuscopolita Facebook we can finally confirm the identities of the old Volkswagen van and the mysterious orange Terrorcon tow truck in Transformers: Rise of the Beasts.

During the video we can clearly listen to the names of each vehicle thanks to a member of the production team. The Volkswagen van is Wheeljack and the orange Terrorcon tow truck is Battletrap. The video also gives a clear look at all the cars used for the movie including interiors, insignias and more! A great view of both Autobot and Terrorcon teams!

We also have a closer look at the vehicles used in Cuzco for the filming and confirmation that, while all the scenes in Cuzco main square are finished, the crew will stay for one more month in Peru. The next filming destination is Abra Malaga in Cuzco and then the staff will go to Nazca, Ica in the South of Peru’s coast.

Watch a YouTube mirror after the jump as well as a screencaps gallery and then join to the ongoing discussion on the 2005 Boards!

I didn't even know it had started filming, looks good to see Prime in action. :D:

Same here!

They filmed in Montreal originally doubling as NYC, did pick up shots in New York, and finished the rest of production in Peru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"