Colin Farrell IS The Penguin

That's the main problem I have with this.

I ****ING DESPISE Telltale Penguin, and that's, like, the main type I'd see Farrell doing.

I mean the outfit. Not this version of the character. Unless you hate the outfit too.

Last time I saw Colin he was bordering on being a big boy in Widows. No fat suit needed if that's the case.

I mean the outfit. Not this version of the character. Unless you hate the outfit too.
I mean... I hate the mask lol

Can we talk about how utterly shirt Telltale Penguin is for a second though? Because I need to get this off my chest lol

They legit just took forking Anarky and Hush, jumbled em up together, went and said "hey, he's British in the Arkham games, so might as well make him British here", and to top it all off they make him look like a damn supermodel and the complete antithesis of Penguin just to be "different".

fork Telltale Penguin/PINO.

Get him in Lobster shape, shave the top of his head, throw on some round glasses, and we good.

ANYTHING other than Telltale style lol

I thoroughly enjoyed Telltale's take on The Penguin. :yay:

w9RgtPL.jpg

I mean... I hate the mask lol

Can we talk about how utterly **** Telltale Penguin is for a second though? Because I need to get this off my chest lol

They legit just took ****ing Anarky and Hush, jumbled em up together, went and said "hey, he's British in the Arkham games, so might as well make him British here", and to top it all off they make him look like a damn supermodel and the complete antithesis of Penguin just to be "different".

**** Telltale Penguin/PINO.

ANYTHING other than Telltale style lol

That was seriously nothing like Penguin hahaha! He could have easily have been some other villain. He was only Penguin by name. The mask was the most unnecessary piece of attire and he still didn't look like a penguin.

That was seriously nothing like Penguin hahaha! He could have easily have been some other villain. He was only Penguin by name. The mask was the most unnecessary piece of attire and he still didn't look like a penguin.

I thoroughly enjoyed Telltale's take on The Penguin. :yay:

There are two types of people in this world....

Love Farrell, so I'm happy to see him as Penguin. It is a little hard to see, but I know he'll do a great job regardless. Can't wait to see his take on Cobblepot.

Much prefer this to the idea of Jonah Hill playing Penguin. I’m also very down for a slim and lean Penguin as opposed to a chubster.

I am not. Some things are just meant to be the way they are.

Both Telltale and Gotham Penguins are more "slim and lean" and they're both forking awful lmao.

DeVito Penguin went too far on the freakish angle.

Let's just get Penguin right for a change, please....

While I am totally on board with Serkis as Alfred, Colon Ferrell as Penguin is a total miss and uninspiring. They really should have aimed for someone who is really fresh and can help bring a new set of fans and just a totally new craze, buzz and fire to this whole project. Sheeran is honestly one such talent who could have just put this thing into overdrive in terms of media coverage, new fans and mass audience curiosity while also bringing a new way to perform an evil role. He is also physically weighty/pudgy and out of shape.

I suspect the "Penguin" moniker has less to do with his physical appearance (that much is obvious), and more to do with the Iceburg Lounge as a front for Cobblepot's illegal activities.

Last edited:
While I am totally on board with Serkis as Alfred, Colon Ferrell as Penguin is a total miss and uninspiring. They really should have aimed for someone who is really fresh and can help bring a new set of fans and just a totally new craze, buzz and fire to this whole project. Sheeran is honestly one such talent who could have just put this thing into overdrive in terms of media coverage, new fans and mass audience curiosity while also bringing a new way to perform an evil role. He is also physically weighty/pudgy and out of shape.
bdd.jpg

Please! Let's not ruin this thread with talks of Ed Sheeren. He is as annoying and hard to get rid of as a cockroach.

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

I personally think he's gonna end up putting on weight for this.

Farrell tends to be solid. It will be interesting to see much Irish gangster there is to this version of The Penguin. I can see a "can't quite rise above his station" version of the character.

Didn't they want a Penguin the same age as Pattinson?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"