Collectible Cards in Bat Figures

Ekricket

Side-Kicker
Reaction score
Hey, what is the deal with the collectible card in some of the figure packs? I went today to buy some toys for a toy drive, and naturally went straight for Batman, and noticed that some of the Two-Faces, some of the Jokers, and Some of the Batman figures had a "collectible card" while some did not. Any thing of relevance here? This was in addition to the evidence thing, and was located behind each of their heads.

They also had a huge display with all sorts of Bat toys, like something custom built on a pallet that they just wheeled out and took the sides off, stocked with MM Jokers, Henchmen(all masks), Batmen(both kinds, no chase though), and Scarecrows, bat copters, bat pods, and some sort of batmobile or pod that you cranked up and launched. On the pegs there were all kinds of Batmen too, like crap I never seen (I normally don't pay too much attention, so don't read too much into that), like Elastic Cuff Batman, Saw Thingamajigger Batman, Space**** Batman, hell, all kinds. Not just Batman either, Jokers (more screwy ones here, what is the deal with this?), Two-Faces, etc...

Since I am about the only person in my town who knows that The Dark Knight is Batman, and not some renegade KKK member, I usually have the pick of whatever is in our local Kmart or Walmart. But I am not too much into the figures, but if there is anything of relevance here that someone wants let me know and I will see what I can do for ya. So far I have seen everything here, except the Unmasked Batman and Fear Toxin Batman.

If this is a duplicate thread let me know in a nice way, and Mods close it.

There were a few of the figs with the cards in them at the local Wal-Mart. I don't really know the deal with those. We hardly ever get any Dark Knight stuff in where I live. I have been looking for that Two-Face figure, (2 Wal-Marts and a toy store where I live, but they are mostly selling "The Batman" figures...ya know, from that animated show. :rolleyes: I would love a Two-Face, but do not want to resort to eBay. Most of the one's I've seen on there have been waaaaaaay overpriced anyway. :csad::csad:

the figures with the cards are part of the new Two face wave. There are 4 in that release. 2 Batmen, Joker, and Two Face. So far these figures have only been found at Wal Marts, so its not determined if these are exclusive to them or not.

There were a few of the figs with the cards in them at the local Wal-Mart. I don't really know the deal with those. We hardly ever get any Dark Knight stuff in where I live. I have been looking for that Two-Face figure, (2 Wal-Marts and a toy store where I live, but they are mostly selling "The Batman" figures...ya know, from that animated show. :rolleyes: I would love a Two-Face, but do not want to resort to eBay. Most of the one's I've seen on there have been waaaaaaay overpriced anyway. :csad::csad:

You want me to pick you up one and ship it to you? At cost, actual shipping, etc.... seems like they are about $7.88, and it can't cost more than $3-4 to ship it to you, especially if you don't care if it is in a padded envelope. Tax here is 8%, so the whole deal would be about $11.

You got me interested, so I went out and looked - that's crazy **** out there on ebay.

You want me to pick you up one and ship it to you? At cost, actual shipping, etc.... seems like they are about $7.88, and it can't cost more than $3-4 to ship it to you, especially if you don't care if it is in a padded envelope. Tax here is 8%, so the whole deal would be about $11.

That would be great! :woot: I would really appreciate you doing that :up: I will PM you after I get home from work tonight.

That would be great! :woot: I would really appreciate you doing that :up: I will PM you after I get home from work tonight.
Sorry, been out for a bit and just saw this. Sent you a reply, and have the figure in hand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"