The Dark Knight Come in and Join - The Sons of the Batman Forum

raybia

Signing off
Reaction score
BatmanBanner.gif

christian-bale04.jpg

Ok here's the Deal.

This is an open call to the more established mature members of the Batman boards to help keep this place a civil environment for posters to express themselves and their views without risk of reprisal.

Rules in becoming a member:

All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice.

Edit: #2 - Oops, I mean never start anything inside the thread. Just ask them to be civil. Don't use abusive language in return. Just call a Mod.

Also list it in your sig. that you are a member, ie. - Member of SOTBF or something like that.

Again, I want you to be nice until it's time to not be nice. Just report it to the mods.

Remember, nobody ever wins a fight.

Raybia

Now for those who decide to join:

042_G.jpg

Swear to me!!

oath.jpg

And here is your badge.

badge2.jpg

BY THE WAY, THIS THREAD IS NOT A JOKE. LETS DO OUR PART TO PROTECT FELLOW MEMBERS OF THE HYPE.

The way i see it is this,the Batboards already trumps all but community and the Spidey forums for activity and we are miles off release

This TSOTBF idea is simply posters with differing views coming together and saying "Lets discuss the points not the person" and agreeing that they will watch out for the board in general.....most here are smart enough to understand what is and isn't a big deal,sometimes i'll get a nod from them on something that i will see as trivial and finicky but the bulk of the time it will be situations brewing that need a hand to guide them back to the subject and away from tearing at each other....this means i can get to it before it turns into a probation or banning offense.
If i think anyone is reporting someone for having a view as opposed for how they have presented that view then they will get the warning for abusing the system

nice, raybia.

count me in.. dead or alive, they will be nice.

first rule of The Sons of the Batman Forum: You don't be a dick in The Sons of the Batman Forum. You can talk about it all you want.

first rule of The Sons of the Batman Forum: You don't be a dick in The Sons of the Batman Forum. You can talk about it all you want.

Good rule!

Raybia

So is this similar to a vigilante group?

Sure, I'll join. This place is going to get crazy around Comic Con time, especially if WB reveals something.

Do we have to go through some kind of initiation or do we just have to put "Member of The Sons of the Batman Forum."

Remember, those that join please put it in your sig.

Its like a badge and hopefully anyone who thinks about trolling or giving someone a hard time will know by the sig. that they will get reported.

Raybia

Would sound cooler if it were ther "The Bastard Sons of the Batman Forum"...

Remember, those that join please put it in your sig.

Its like a badge and hopefully anyone who thinks about trolling or giving someone a hard time will know by the sig. that they will get reported.

Raybia

I'm with ya.

lobby4vz1.jpg

You're move creeps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back