The Dark Knight Come one Come all: Join the "Clowns of the Joker"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
u guys are friggin losers.

Just cuz someone is enthused about a movie character, that makes them a loser? This is a freaking superhero movie site, so lighten the f*** up.

and are you people not original enough to not come up with a name that doesnt involve the joker, batman or the dark knight in anyway! seriously!
this is a batman forum, so i would believe the name is well suited IMO.

u guys are friggin losers.
The simple concept of this thread seems to be lost on you and your recent comments are serving no purpose than antagonizing those who are just having some fun with all the Bat-Hype. Drop your unnecessarily hostile attitude or leave.

In Rando's defence, he is special. Go to community's photo thread for proof. I think he just wants to play nice but can't remember how the nice people at Sunny Waters taught him how to.

He's alright, just don't leave any small objects about - it took Immortalfire two hours the other day to help him unjam a memory stick from his pooshoot.

In Rando's defence, he is special. Go to community's photo thread for proof. I think he just wants to play nice but can't remember how the nice people at Sunny Waters taught him how to.

He's alright, just don't leave any small objects about - it took Immortalfire two hours the other day to help him unjam a memory stick from his pooshoot.

:lmao: You never cease to crack me up.

Never mind, Beth. It's over with now - Mister J's said his piece and all is well with the world :)

its better than a bunch of people trying to be witty about having a sentence written in there sigs. this is very useless.

Come on we are all just trying to have a little fun here no harm no foul right? I mean you really should lighten up a bit and have a little fun on here. That is one of the reasons most people come on this forum I am sure. Nothing wrong with a little bit of fun. Like the Joker says "Why so serious?" lol

To answer your other question I imagine why so few have out it in they're sigs is because they are perhaps waiting for permission to do so. I was waiting for permission but then decided to just go ahead and put it in there anyway. I figured is anyone had a problem with it they could tell me.
:hoboj:

I want in. But, where the Sons of Batman one? I like to keep my options open.:oldrazz:

i definately want to join! is there an official list somewhere of all members, or is it just this thread?

It's funny reading this page of everyone hating on Rando, im pretty sure he was only joking.

Don't know who Rando is...don't give a crap...but, count me "in" on the Clown club idea...:woot:
Rob

I actually walk like that. Got bullied for it in school. Whos laughing now!?

Me. HahAHaHAHhahaAHhaHAhaHA...

I also work lines from the trailer into everyday conversation.

"Gooooood evening ladies and gentlemen." Is a great one.

Not mention "Helloooo beautiful." :D
lol i got heathe ledger's joker voice down hahaha. when ever i talk like him all my freinds r like
o_O!

lol i got heathe ledger's joker voice down hahaha. when ever i talk like him all my freinds r like
o_O!

Im still working on my voice but the one part i always nail and get a good laugh from is"Andi thought my jokes were bad!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"