• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Come watch Bitten with the Hype TV Show Club in July.

Elena won't be more witty in season two of you get that far. In fact if you hate her now you probably will hate her more in season two. Not that she does anything in particular to fuel said hate, but she's still pretty much the same chica. The werewolves take a back seat in season two though, and what usurps them is pretty boring to me. There was still some decent action, but it really dwindled.

Yeah I just started S2, I am just over angsty Elena.

Elena is basically ComicChick in a way. They're both blond women that try to beat up people.

Elena is basically ComicChick in a way. They're both blond women that try to beat up people.

tumblr_mf5r8pxJj71qmlxnxo1_500.gif

whatever lol

anyways, i got back in town today and was able to watch 2 episodes while i was unpacking. i'm still in season 1 lol

goodbye Antonio :/
also, did i miss it, but what is the true relationship between Jeremy and Clay Danvers? like the Detective said, Jeremy looks way too young to be his dad, and i think i remember him saying something about bringing him to Stonehaven at age 8? i also seem to recall them saying that Wolves age slower? Is that how Clay has a Doctorate in Anthropology? He just doesn't seem like the type to me lol

i also forgot this was a Sy-fy show for a minute cuz i have heard the "s" word on this show a few times. when did they start letting that be said on public tv? lol

fwiw, i liked how Elena was going toe to toe with the Mutt at the Convenience Store, but while he was a big, luggish brute, she was smaller and more quick and agile, and used her size and speed to her advantage. that's how it's supposed to be yall :up:

and just for E-man:

the guy playing Nick was on an episode of Nikita, last month's show :eek:

also, did i miss it, but what is the true relationship between Jeremy and Clay Danvers? like the Detective said, Jeremy looks way too young to be his dad, and i think i remember him saying something about bringing him to Stonehaven at age 8? i also seem to recall them saying that Wolves age slower? Is that how Clay has a Doctorate in Anthropology? He just doesn't seem like the type to me lol

i also forgot this was a Sy-fy show for a minute cuz i have heard the "s" word on this show a few times. when did they start letting that be said on public tv? lol

You can hear the "s" word regularly on cable channels like FX and Syfy and Comedy Central (on which I also heard the f bomb. had to rewind to be certain!)

As far as Jeremy and Clay, they're not blood relatives. The only 2 wolves that were blood relatives were Nick and his dad, Antonio. I'm not exactly sure what constitutes whether Jeremy brings a wolf into the pack, or leaves them to roam as mutts.

Last edited:
This show is Canadian just aired on Syfy i believe.

I finished the 2nd season, it was ok. Nice that they kind explored the werewolf origin and opened up theirworld and mythology. But i feel like they can be really plot heavy where it is just plot plot plot and not that much character development.

Can't believe they killed off one of their best charecters though.

i just finished episode 8, my tv barely lasting before everything turned blue :(

sheriff wants to talk to Clay. Clay is interogating/torturing Cain. tbh i'm not too keen on Clay at all and kinda feel like Elena could do a lot better.

Nick's sad about his dead Dad, but sure doesn't mind getting frisky with whats-her-name. was really surprised how much they showed for a network show.

Phillip is probably thinking Elena is cheating now, and when he went to Nate's apartment, that was pretty interesting. The landlord was from Degrassi! :)

i liked how Elena put Clay in his place when comparing Cain and Amber's relationship with how Clay handled theirs. Clay went crazy (again) and i think he cut Cain's junk off?!? lawd.
and apparently a big bad named Koenig(sp?) is coming to town...

Season 3 was a major game changer. I can't believe what they did at the end. Wow! I wish some of the pack members hadn't died.

I wonder where the series will go next season. I can't wait to find out.

has anyone read the book series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"