Comic book Documentary

WOWSERS! I hope we can get those here as well (more money for them I guess). But the artwork looks great and I love anything Indian. I love the food, Bollywood buff, and I'm going there to celebrate my eighteenth. Wow, I cannot wait to see the day when Indian Spider-Man and a villian are singing in Indian about their woes of fighting each other lol...a three hour Bollywood comic book movie...now that's a cool masala :cool:

All I have are colored pencils, and I refuse to use those. But, if you would be willing to use your imagination, not for your project but just in general, describe a picture you would like to have drawn and I will have a product for you, which you could consider my application.

DrVenkman90 said:
Good idea. It would be cool if you could like build a batmobile in it.

well we have built an array of ray guns and a jet pack in it so far.

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
This is gonna be pretty cool! Are you gonna put it on DVD and ship it all over the world? Or are you gonna uplaod it to www.deathtohollywood.com?

We may make it available on yourtube. We have recently interviewed people working on jet packs and artificial muscles. Trying to get people on board that work on nanobot tech, bionic boots, robot arm extenders...etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"