BvS Commissioner Gordon Casting Thread

Can Gordon be black and Barbara be white?

Like Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara? :o

A black Gordon...

alex-cross-tyler-perry-movie-film-action-movie-jam1_zpsba532904.jpg

I was never on the Cranston for Lex train, but I absolutely am on the Cranston for Gordon train.

Cranston or get the **** out.

Guy Pearce.
81vdlTY6PuL._SL1500_.jpg

Yep, I know

Bryan Cranston or Dennis Quaid as Gordon.

I would die if Pearce was in a Batman movie. As Gordon not as much, but he belongs there in Gotham in some way.
This. Exactly this. He needs to be in Gotham in some capacity.
Cranston would be good.
Cranston would be just as great as Oldman was. He's the only choice if you ask me. He has that good guy vibe about him, he's a great actor, he's perfect!

This. Exactly this. He needs to be in Gotham in some capacity.Cranston would be just as great as Oldman was. He's the only choice if you ask me. He has that good guy vibe about him, he's a great actor, he's perfect!

Would love it if Cranston got cast as Gordon, Oldman was awesome and Cranston is one of the few people I can see being as good in the role.

Kurt Russell or bust.

And Andrew Garfield wants to know if he can be gay?

Oh yeah, that'd be really edgy... him and Bullock. They don't get along at first but get together by the end. Commish is a neat nick and he's always cleaning Harvey's apartment. Then Montoya can be straight again. :hehe:

Bryan Cranston, Kurt Russell, or William H Macy are my picks

Hmmm....Macy is an interesting choice. Oddly enough I can see it.

Stephen McHattie?

470f725e-bcb1-48f1-a936-4773b30482c5_zpsd9ce4890.jpg

He's gotta be in one of these movies, some time!

Agreed on William H. Macy, was thinking about him as gordon today but never posted it

william-h-macy-6500.jpg

The real life Ned Flanders :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"