Community Lounge: The Fiery Heaven - Enter at your own risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch wrestling, the only hard man nipples I like looking at our mine in the mirror

:huh: how can it be safe if half the people here treat me and JAL like HIV?

I've never been mean to you, and you set yourself up a lot of the time.....JAL hates me for no reason and he's always hated Gilpesh for no reason so I don't have any sympathy for him not posting in here when I haven't done anything to him.

:huh: how can it be safe if half the people here treat me and JAL like HIV?

I don't treat you like HIV, some of the stuff you both say is just off the wall crazy and I don't know how to react to it.

im not surprised you would make a viewaskew movie reference since your avy is a buddy christ which is why i liked you in the first place dude.

Kevin Smith will always be one of my favorite directors........even if he hasn't grown much, the movies are still funny

Kevin Smith will always be one of my favorite directors........even if he hasn't grown much, the movies are still funny

and they always will be. my favorite scenes hands down has to be randals confusion between anne frank and helen keller, pillowpants, and the porchmonkey bit. it took me an hour to catch my breath. :hehe:

I've never been mean to you, and you set yourself up a lot of the time.....JAL hates me for no reason and he's always hated Gilpesh for no reason so I don't have any sympathy for him not posting in here when I haven't done anything to him.

That is true, I set myself up lots of time. Even friends who I've joked with on epic levels say this.

Must be your username :huh:

ETM is crazy name...

I don't care.

Good song...

I don't treat you like HIV, some of the stuff you both say is just off the wall crazy and I don't know how to react to it.

:o I'm off the wall crazy...

:woot: cause I'm crazy...

*evil laugh*

and they always will be. my favorite scenes hands down has to be randals confusion between anne frank and helen keller, pillowpants, and the porchmonkey bit. it took me an hour to catch my breath. :hehe:

That porchmonkey scene in Clerks 2 was worth seeing the movie for in and of itself......too freakin much. Did you see Zack and Miri? It feels more like an Apatow film but it's pretty funny, and there's so many outtakes and deleted scenes it's like you get to see another movie

That porchmonkey scene in Clerks 2 was worth seeing the movie for in and of itself......too freakin much. Did you see Zack and Miri? It feels more like an Apatow film but it's pretty funny, and there's so many outtakes and deleted scenes it's like you get to see another movie

Like Role Models. 50 min of alt/deleted/extended scenes on the blu ray. A DC with most of that would rule.

Just as i was about to ask if the huge lag was coming up, it happened.

I think it has something to do with a daily upgrade/reboot of the database. It's always at the same time that it happens daily. For me it's 2:30 am EST. The other lags i don't get though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"