Computron's Art for the Year 2005

wicked nice Samurai.

Good Spike, too. But I really like the samurai.

I love your work on the Transformers...awesome...I'd love to see your take on Shockwave or Grimlock (the old school version)

tight stuff man we need more

ur work is looking better and better everytime u post. keep up the awesome work.

Oh my jesus. That work is amazing. You definatly should be in the comic industry if you aren't already.

wow. i really love the coloring, and i love those backgrounds. would you hate me horribly if i tried something similar? not too similar, it just sparked an idea in my head when i saw those.

You did a GREAT job:up: :up: :up: ........I really like your colored stuff!!!!!!!
Greetings,bane:)

Great stuff. Only negative thing i have to say is i think that you draw all your faces too similair

They say that most artists draw faces with characteristics of the one face they know best...their own

Hades said:
Great stuff. Only negative thing i have to say is i think that you draw all your faces too similair

That is true, I am trying to learn to draw different body types and faces. Even as goood as Michael Turner and Jim Lee are they redraw the same basic face, you know, I think it only takes a little practice and drawing from life to get out of the rut. Thanks for the comment. :hellboy:

Big update man those are sweeeeet!

MasterShake said:
I love your work on the Transformers...awesome...I'd love to see your take on Shockwave or Grimlock (the old school version)

Thanks MS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"