Computron's Art for the Year 2005

I like the Cap'n britain one, but it sometimes helps if superheros have skin to cover up their muscles. It gets cold sometimes...

Computron2005 said:
Big Boss

bigboss8el.jpg

^^ :D
This is really good stuff.

I never have seen any good metal gear fan pics, but i really like this.

That Big Bo..........er..........Naked Snake kicks mucho arss!!

Great stuff.:up:

I have a character called Spartan as well...he looks nothing like yours, fortunatly. Mine is Capitan Greece.

Man, I really dig your style, a bit of Michael Turner and Alex Garner and Brian Stelfreeze (vs. card game artists). For your last set there, Superman looks a bit awkward- chest and neck. THe one above it is amazing though. All the rest are pretty awesome though. It looks like you recycled some sketches there. Make sure though, to not make them look like they have no skin. This batch was much better than your first ( flash pretty much didnt have any skin) and your Big Boss, Mystique, and Spartan rocked.

~MM

ctmarvelman said:
Man, I really dig your style, a bit of Michael Turner and Alex Garner and Brian Stelfreeze (vs. card game artists). For your last set there, Superman looks a bit awkward- chest and neck. THe one above it is amazing though. All the rest are pretty awesome though. It looks like you recycled some sketches there. Make sure though, to not make them look like they have no skin. This batch was much better than your first ( flash pretty much didnt have any skin) and your Big Boss, Mystique, and Spartan rocked.

~MM

Thanks, I had no ideas who the last two artists you mentioned were and I checked out their stuff. I am forcing myself to go back and actually finish sketches I started. The skinless ones are well skinless, I was practicing musculature and since this is a superhero forum, I stuck some superhero flare on them and posted them. Thank you for the c & c.

yes. ok thats good that theyre meant to be skinless.

good work again.

Be sure to check out some of my work when I post it too (I could PM it to you if you want.)

ctmarvelman said:
yes. ok thats good that theyre meant to be skinless.

good work again.

Be sure to check out some of my work when I post it too (I could PM it to you if you want.)

Sure PM anytime you want.

Thanks uriondo. Hows Spain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"