The Amazing Spider-Man Concept Art

suit026d.jpg

This one would actually be really badass for Spider-Man 2099.

New suit designs from CBM:

suit026a.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/190/suit026d.jpg

Really like the suit design in the top shot. Don't care for the long eyes though, make him look to alien-like.

All this new stuff makes me feel like before TASM came out. I can't wait for TASM2 now.

Do you guys think it is possible for Peter to make the reload mechanism attached to his waist in the sequel? I like those

What I love about the new suit is how sleek it looks. This version looks very clunky. Never been a fan of he amount of red on the front either. I like how the blue is more evident on the new suit on the front and the red is thinner on the stomach :).

I have a feeling if Spidey ever gets the symbiote costume, it'll look great :D

pffft Raimi Suit > Webb Suit.

only thing the web suit has is webshooters, other than that, Raimi suit FTW since it's closer to the comics

Really. Webs suit had better color scheme, but if we just had the comic costume it'd be the same. It's not like the movie costume is more realistic? Keep the gold eyes they're cool, but otherwise I'm more with the classic design.

only thing the web suit has is webshooters, other than that, Raimi suit FTW since it's closer to the comics

For me, Webb suit >>> Raimi suit.

And I'm a fan of the Raimi suit. But Webb's suit's a beauty. Only thing I might change is more silver than gold eye lenses, otherwise I wouldn't change a thing for the sequel.

It's in the execution, not the design.

The Raimi suit may have a more faithful design but it's so bland and uncolorful, whereas the Webb suit deviates from the classic design but is much more vibrant and visually appealing.

It's in the execution, not the design.

The Raimi suit may have a more faithful design but it's so bland and uncolorful, whereas the Webb suit deviates from the classic design but is much more vibrant and visually appealing.

when+someone+posts+gif+that+loops+right.+its+true_1c9129_3799967.gif

This.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"