Corrupt A Wish - Part 2

Who are you? Keanu Reeves? Granted! I'm not messing up with that wish, the pupperinos are the best thing that could evenr happen to humanity.

I wish we would just have to work for 10 years of our lives and then we could do whatever we wish, like travelling the world and such.

Granted but those 10 years are 7 days a week 14 hour days.

I wish stores would sell eggnog year round.

Granted but those 10 years are 7 days a week 14 hour days.

I wish stores would sell eggnog year round.
Really? Egg liqueur? YUCK, ok. granted but they are now have to be made of ostrich eggs.

I wish for a brand new pair of black boots.

Granted, they are blacker than the blackest black times infinity, all light is extinguished in a 50 foot radius around you.

I wish I could control video games with my mind.

Granted, they are blacker than the blackest black times infinity, all light is extinguished in a 50 foot radius around you.

I just wanted a pair of boots! Not a black hole.

Granted, but you actually have to move your head just like the joystick so you end up by not enjoying it. And a massive headache.

I wish I had enough money and resources to have a shelter for pupperinos.

Granted, it becomes the biggest bestest shelter ever made and all the puppers love it so much they are reluctant to leave when adopted.

I wish I could bring back cancelled TV shows.

You fly up in the air, in a flash of light you're naked for a second while new clothes materialize on you.

I wish I could refill my drink infinitely like Doctor Strange does for Thor.

You will only be able to fill it with one beverage for the rest of your life, choose wisely.

I wish I could drink beer without the consequences of possibly ending like Homer

Granted, beer has no consequences for you, anyone near you when you're drinking will get the effects times 10.

I wish for a graphics heads up display in my eyes that gives information on what I'm focusing on.

Granted but the LED lights are super expensive to replace.

I wish for a new audio system with Bluetooth

Granted and even on the lowest setting it blows your clothes off when you turn it on.

I wish the Simpsons was still as good as there were on Season 3.

Since season 3 was your favorite one, now they're all the same stories as season 3 with small changes.

I wish for an improved version of Buffy.

Granted, enjoy watching 7 seasons of True Blood

I wish for a nano-cpu installed in my brain with access to the entire internet's knowledge

You got it! But since you didn't ask for wifi, you will need to use fiber-optic internet, remember? The cable and the sound everytime you wanted to get online? Pipuuu pipuuuu

I wish to be only a few inches taller. Just a few.

Granted, adding a few inches throws off your center of the universe and now nothing seems quite right.

I wish I had a new gaming computer made in the 24th century sent back in time for me, compatible with everything.

Granted, but since it's invented in the 24th century, with new technology and need things... You don't know how to use it. You can only stare at it.

I wish there were more Bridget Jones in the world.

News Reporter: We're looking at levels of Drama all over the globe that shouldn't exist!!
*Air raid sirens go off in the distance*

I wish there were more Native Americans in the US that weren't drunk/drugged/suicidal.

Oh, buddy! I wouldn't meSs with that, it a serious thing.

I wish I could stop messing up with my painting.

Granted, your paintings are so perfect when someone looks at them they are mesmerized for days unless physically taken away.

I wish I knew where someone was on a mental GPS just by thinking about them.

Granted, but that's a little stalkeri-ish.

I wish Spotify/Netflix/etcs were for free.

Pizza guy is always 'round the corner U.u

Granted, but the damaged parts take a while to heal.

I wish for a pizza.

Granted one small personal pan pizza w/ketchup sauce, goat cheese and caramelized onions for toppings.

I wish I had no irrational fear of fire.

Granted one small personal pan pizza w/ketchup sauce, goat cheese and caramelized onions for toppings.

I wish I had no irrational fear of fire.

Should ban you for ruin pizza :ftc:

Granted and now you are ONE with the fire. Nasty blisters and scars are in for you.

I wish I hadn't eat those sweetbreads last night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"