Countdown to The New LEADER!

There was a time when I would have competed for the Hype's postcount crown. :o
I suppose if you add this username and my other one together, I might make the top 15. :huh:

Ben Urich said:
There was a time when I would have competed for the Hype's postcount crown. :o
I suppose if you add this username and my other one together, I might make the top 15. :huh:
i tried to achieve those honors on the Sony boards....which would be easy on here (4000-5000 tops)

The highest I ever got was TOP 30. But, that was like in 2004. I don't think I'm even in top 100 now :(

it's not the amount of posts, it's the......nope, it's the amount of posts

9415 (Ben Urich) + 31012 (incurock31) = 40427, good for 8th all-time.

Ben Urich said:
9415 (Ben Urich) + 31012 (incurock31) = 40427, good for 8th all-time.

That's pretty good :)

At the end of 2004, 2005, and the first half of 2006 I barely posted! I had s--t to do! You know? But, if I had continued posting during those 2 years I'd be like top 10 by now!

The Amazing Lee said:
Because he feels sorry for disabled people?

I'm disable? News to me :hyper: :woot:

DOG LIPS said:
The better question is; why is Morg his favorite? :csad:

*does hiro voice* I'm the favorite! :hyper:

i don't even want to know where my lazy toast ended up

Hmm. I am kicking but with my posts. I will out do you all! LOL No, I'm kidding. Unless you all die, I'll never get to 50,000 in a week.

Syn (Mercenary) said:
Hmm. I am kicking but with my posts. I will out do you all! LOL No, I'm kidding. Unless you all die, I'll never get to 50,000 in a week.

That sounds like some kind of challenge... like from the Apprentice or something. But not really.

Ok folks, you heard the man: 1st person to make 50,000 posts this week wins! Ready? GO!

*Sits down and grabs a tub of popcorn*

Oh God...I started something bad again didn't I? It's the extinction of the Dinosaurs all over again. I swear I didn't mean too! I had no idea that attracting a meteor to earth would make an Ice Age I swear!

TEDDY said:
That sounds like some kind of challenge... like from the Apprentice or something. But not really.

Ok folks, you heard the man: 1st person to make 50,000 posts this week wins! Ready? GO!

*Sits down and grabs a tub of popcorn*
man, it would be awesome to have 49,999 posts right now

Sweet I'm in the Top 50

pages, that is :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"