Countdown to The New LEADER!

Catman said:
Yeah, but Morg you're a good boy. Dew doesn't REALLY have 52,000 posts. She rigged the system like George W. Bush. :cmad:
yeah, thank god for those hanging chads

Clerk said:
Who the **** banned the Exalted!??! Seriously..... that's like what Pilate did to Jesus. :whatever:

The Last Trueborn was banned by Daisy...supposedly The Exalted and Spiderfreddie were one and the same. This thread brings back memories.

Catman said:
Yeah, but Morg you're a good boy. Dew doesn't REALLY have 52,000 posts. She rigged the system like George W. Bush. :cmad:

Of course she did, Dew hates me being on top :cwink:

Morg said:
Of course she did, Dew hates me being on top :cwink:
Morg has never been on top. He remains crouched at my feet, eyes on the floor, begging begging, always begging. The answer is NO, Morg, NO! *hits with newspaper*

Dew k. Mosi said:
Morg has never been on top. He remains crouched at my feet, eyes on the floor, begging begging, always begging. The answer is NO, Morg, NO! *hits with newspaper*

You got me mess up with Dog Lips again :ninja:

Once and Future said:
The Last Trueborn was banned by Daisy...supposedly The Exalted and Spiderfreddie were one and the same. This thread brings back memories.

That man is a genius then. When The Exalted fought me on my Batman's Head name, he pwned me nonstop. Spiderfreddie demanding that Mario Van Peebles be Batman was the greatest idea ever. Nobel Prizes all around.:heart:

Clerk said:
Spiderfreddie demanding that Mario Van Peebles be Batman was the greatest idea ever.

lol :woot: Poor freddie doesn't post that much anymore. His latest thread was another, "Nolan include Robin" nonsense. The man is running out of ideas. :csad:

Once and Future said:

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!!!!!!:wow::cmad:

Catman said:
With 44 posts left and at a average of 22.63, The Amazing Spider-Man WILL become the Hype's new post ranking leader. :D

ALL HAIL THE ICE MAN!!!!

How many does he have?

Catman said:
The following people may bring down the Evil Dew once and for all:
TheCorpulent1
hunter rider
CConn
TheSlag
Morg (my favorite :D )
The Amazing Lee (my least favorite :cmad: )

Good luck, guys :)

I doubt it....Dew's a Machine.........I'm having a hell of a time breaking the top 35.

slowly but surely.

I've got to be one of the least active posters here, almost four years and I average 3 posts a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"