World Couple Of Questions from a Newbie.

Naner Pimp

Civilian
Reaction score
I recently bought the Spider-man DVD and watched it al And I liked it, But I have a couple of Questions.

The fight that was refered to between Spidey and Kraven, Was that refferencing the Kraven levels of the mivie game on X-Box?

Am I correct in assuming that Spider-man 2 will not follow this continuity?

Did anyone else think that th Stan Lee character could have been Ezekiel?

newbies shouldn't be allowed to post if THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL SO PEOPLE CAN READ THIER WRITING!

Originally posted by Naner Pimp
I recently bought the Spider-man DVD and watched it al And I liked it, But I have a couple of Questions.

The fight that was refered to between Spidey and Kraven, Was that refferencing the Kraven levels of the mivie game on X-Box?

1. I don't have X-box..
2. I doubt that the cartoon will continue with the continuity, after all, Peter dumped his suit into the bay...so you are correct
3. I forgot who that was...

Originally posted by SPIDEYISCOOL
newbies shouldn't be allowed to post if THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL SO PEOPLE CAN READ THIER WRITING!

If you cannor read that then you are messed up. I spelled movie as Mivie. Does that mess up the whole sentance. You dumb ****er. And as for calling me a Newbie. **** you. See the post above yours. The post buy Roughneck. Yeah, pay close attention to the Avatar. What is that at the end is it a Naner Pimp. Oh my god it is. What could that mean. Could that mean that Naner Pimp and Roughneck are one in the same. Oh it does **** You. Compared to me you are the ****ing Noob. It takes no genious to figure out that I am not a Noob. ****ing Ass cheese. One ****ing word. Jesus.

Like realy. You sighned up Eight ****ing days before I sighned up as Naner Pimp. Jees. Well If it is post count that makes you such a non Noob.......

.....Then I have more than ten times your posts you little ****. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS A NOOB. Is it that hard to answer a couple of questions? And by the way if you are Captain Grammer then you should start all of your sentances with a CAPITAL LETTER. Oh am I making you angry...... Bring it.

Originally posted by Roughneck
If you cannor read that then you are messed up. I spelled movie as Mivie. Does that mess up the whole sentance. You dumb ****er. And as for calling me a Newbie. **** you. See the post above yours. The post buy Roughneck. Yeah, pay close attention to the Avatar. What is that at the end is it a Naner Pimp. Oh my god it is. What could that mean. Could that mean that Naner Pimp and Roughneck are one in the same. Oh it does **** You. Compared to me you are the ****ing Noob. It takes no genious to figure out that I am not a Noob. ****ing Ass cheese. One ****ing word. Jesus.
Let's see what you spelled wrong................ reffered, movie, the,cannot......... as for me being a noob then so are you. Hulk SMASH puny Roughneck!

SPIDEYISCOOL, trouble just seems to follow you around doesn't it?

It sure does. I am the ROUGHNECK.

And I also spelled 'all' wrong you little pissant.

I herby declare my time on the hype will be to annoy you into leaving and coming back with a new identity and some better ****ing manners you little twerp.

I AGREE WITH SPIDEY IS COOL....MAN IF YOUR NOT GOING TO SPELL CORRECTLY .....DON'T POST..I UNDERSTAND MISTAKES HAPPEN..BUT DON'T LOOSE IT WHEN THEY POINT THEM OUT TO YOU.....PEACE BE WITH US.....LOL.....

I AGREE WITH SPIDEY IS COOL....MAN IF YOUR NOT GOING TO SPELL CORRECTLY .....DON'T POST..I UNDERSTAND MISTAKES HAPPEN..BUT DON'T LOOSE IT WHEN THEY POINT THEM OUT TO YOU.....PEACE BE WITH US.....LOL.....

'Your' should have been 'You're'. 'Loose' should have been 'Lose'. Also, posting in all caps is considered rude. Other than that though, good call. ;)

I find it odd that people are getting so bent out of shape over this thread. Be easy, the man (or woman) was just asking a question or two...

I found it funny. Roughneck took several posts just to yell at him.

I wouldn't call four several. Yeah I guess I would. Anyway I (roughneck) was already upset with this little freak from a thread in Misc Movies. He basically pisses everyone off in it. It is about his top 21 movies and they are all kids movies and he couldn't stand the criticism. You should check it out is a good read.

Originally posted by Naner Pimp

Well, seeing as how nobody else wants to answer, instead choosing to kibitz over spelling errors, here goes...

1). I hope not... it's hard enough trying to deal with the movie continuity, I don't need to have to follow video game continuity as well!!!

2). I assume not...

3). No. Not once you found out it was simply an actor portraying him... then again, I'd have to watch the episode again... and now that I've got the DVD...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"