creat an xman

here are the ones im going to useThe Panther (Member)
Name:???
Eye Color:???(hidden by Mask)
Haircolor:???(Hidden by mask)
Powers:agility,strength,metallic claws implanted by weapon x Projet,Telapathy,telekinises,healingfactor.

Sandpaper (villain)

name:jake rightley
eyecolor:B
haircolor:BL
powers:ability to shapeshift into man,machine or animal

Dusk II (Member)
Name:Sarah Micchelle
Age23
Eyecolor:BL
Haircolor:BLO
Powers:ability to pause,rewind or fast forward time,can see the future,telapathy.

Archer (clone of Silverstar,member)
Name:Archer Stevens II
Eye color:BL
Haircolor;BLO
Powers:speed,telapathy,strength,flight.

Silverstar (villian,Sent forward in time by Dusk,belived dead)
Name:Archer Stevens I
EyeColor:BL
Hair Color:BLO
Powers:Speed,Telapathy,Strength,flight.Black Bee
Name Benjamin Hiatiaus
Age35
Eye color Hazel
Hair color Brown
powers strength speed,telapathy,costume can shoot acid from his gloves.Cyclops
Phoenix
Beast
Wolverine
Jubbilee
Iceman
Rouge
Prof.X
Mystique(now a teacher at the institute)
Archangel
Shadowcat
Nightcrawler
Magneto(now a teacher at the institute)
Storm
ghost: uber-mutant with powers of strength, speed (in the form of turning into flying smoke), phasing, ability to alter size
name: ???
powers: can create light and can control. can form it into a ball and shoot it at anyone.
etc: he has bright circles around the coler of his eyes all the time.
loner.
Orb: Able to produce electric spheres in their hands and can throw them.

Rampage: Able to run really fast into objects creating much force between them and the objects.

Pepper: Able to breath fire and levitate.

Vyrus: Able to cure many (not all) diseases.

Reflex: The name says it all.

Originally posted by Spidey_Freak
Slo Mo

A ******ed rapper fighting for the better of ******-kind!
ive already chosen the 1s im going to use and besides thats stupid

Originally posted by Svlatislav
Name: Darren Hutchinson
Code Name: Gass
Aligence: X-Men
Power/s: Able to create different types of gas, and emit them via burping or farting. Creates...knockout gas, explosive gas, aromatic gas (he chooses what the gas smells of) and regular methane rich body gas.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: NO!

Originally posted by starwarsfreak
no she was named dust

there was a Dusk!

Spider-man used that Identity for awhile then a girl named Cassie St. Commons took it.:)

Originally posted by twylight
there was a Dusk!

Spider-man used that Identity for awhile then a girl named Cassie St. Commons took it.:)
ok ill change it

so you have your mutants, are you gonna make the story? i'd really like to see it.

oh and by the way, Orb's name is Jason Christof Jr, Rampage is Christopher Thomas, Pepper is Toby James, Vyrus is Peter White, and Reflex is Jessica Goodings.

Originally posted by CaPtIaN_BuLlEt
so you have your mutants, are you gonna make the story? i'd really like to see it.

oh and by the way, Orb's name is Jason Christof Jr, Rampage is Christopher Thomas, Pepper is Toby James, Vyrus is Peter White, and Reflex is Jessica Goodings.
uh yea im going to make it.:)

I think there needs to be some kind of restriction on dusk, perhaps that manipulating time is extremely painful, because being able to do all those things so freely makes them way too powerful and boring. Nothing could ever really be a threat if they could just stop it from ever happening.

Also you said most of the Xmen died, if thats the cause, you have way too many surviving. Who died exactly?

Originally posted by GammaBeast
I think there needs to be some kind of restriction on dusk, perhaps that manipulating time is extremely painful, because being able to do all those things so freely makes them way too powerful and boring. Nothing could ever really be a threat if they could just stop it from ever happening.

Also you said most of the Xmen died, if thats the cause, you have way too many surviving. Who died exactly?
read my post on Xmen:Mutatin :the live action series;
change of plans this doesnt take place after DOFP(Days of futre past) and thre in Ny Not LA
and as for dusk she can only go back or fowrad in time 50 years

Even so, such a power is a bit too much don't you think. She could potentially control everything, and nothing is ever a threat because she could just go back and stop it before it is.

I was thinking instead of being able to fast forward or rewind time why not just give her the ability to slightly alter the rate at which time is progressing around her, or maybe make it painful so it takes alot of will to make her use her powers.

If their a mutant their needs to be some kind of trade off for their powers. Jean usually needs alot of concentration to do anything major, cyclops can never live without something constantly covering his eyes, Rogue can have no physical contact etc...

am to late i gather but just came upon the thread..anyways

Tripp (reluctant member)
male age: 22

Power: can increase/decrease gravity of himself or others, uses it for flight for himself and can potentially implode an enemy with just a thought, though would take alot of concentration.

Gabriel (villian in x-men eyes)
male age: looks 30 but potentially 234

Power: can litterally bring back the dead, but must take a life to achieve it, people would bring them there dead along with a willing/unwilling sacrifice, Gabriel drains the essence of the live sacrifice which is used to raise the dead and retains Gabriels youth in the process.

illuse this 1 Gabriel (villian in x-men eyes)

Power: can litterally bring back the dead, but must take a life to achieve it, people would bring them there dead along with a willing/unwilling sacrifice, Gabriel drains the essence of the live sacrifice which is used to raise the dead and retains Gabriels youth in the process.

illuse this 1 Gabriel (villian in x-men eyes)

but not the other 1

Name : Nicholas Kaimar
Power : Super empath.

Young guy, early twenties...
Looks normal not a muscle freak, not jaw droppingly handsome.. Just some normal looking guy.

Has the power to implant feelings into any person he meets...
Love, hate, fear, lust etc etc...
Has used his power to get laid during his early years but now uses them for good (most of the time)

drawback of power: Due to his gift of transfering feelings to other people, when Nicholas relaxes (as in turns his power off) people have no feelings towards him whatsoever, he is ignored.. To most people he doesn't exist.. He is nothing.

Edit: just noticed i'm a little late with this.. Ah well, nevermind :)

Originally posted by Adenjo
Name : Nicholas Kaimar
Power : Super empath.

Young guy, early twenties...
Looks normal not a muscle freak, not jaw droppingly handsome.. Just some normal looking guy.

Has the power to implant feelings into any person he meets...
Love, hate, fear, lust etc etc...
Has used his power to get laid during his early years but now uses them for good (most of the time)

drawback of power: Due to his gift of transfering feelings to other people, when Nicholas relaxes (as in turns his power off) people have no feelings towards him whatsoever, he is ignored.. To most people he doesn't exist.. He is nothing.

Edit: just noticed i'm a little late with this.. Ah well, nevermind :)
its all right that ure late ill stilluse it

link still doesent work just lokk it up with the search its on the Fan Fic
fourm its Called Mutation-The Live Action Series!

I don't care if you use them or not but I'll post them anyway:

Air (temporary member)
Power: Flight

The X-men found him flying over the atlantic ocean being shot at by police. When he came to, he had no memory past his rescue. He hung with the X-men for a while, even long enough to have a brief affair with Rogue. Eventually, however, he outgrew the X-men and moved on to greener pastures.

Silverblade (teacher)
Power: Can emit silver electricity from his hands in any shape or form

Jay was born with a passion for the limelight. Which explains why the discovery that he was one of the mutants hated and feared by society crushed him so. Upon meeting the kindly Professor Xavier, Jay struck a deal with him: In exchange for Xavier projecting a mental aura around him that caused humanity to praise him for his abilities instead of despise, he would become a teacher at the school. Both parties kept their end of the deal and Silverblade became a teacher and Xavier's personal publicity manager.

Invisiboy (student)
Power: Invisibility
A native of New York, Mike's powers emerged on his 13th birthday. Upon coming out of a movie theater with his girlfriend, he suddenly became invisible in front of the emerging crowd. Upon becoming visible again, he fled the ensuing mob and swiftly boarded a train to L.A. with the astonishing aid of his girlfriend. On board the train, Mike's girlfriend, Kitty Pryde, revealed that she was Shadowcat of the X-Men and recruited him to the team.

Mirage: Is able to make any virtual image. Usually makes an image in the sky to signal something or make a viciouss image on land to scare people
Sex: Girl

Sonic: Is able to make any virtual sound. usually makes a certain sound to signal something or a vicouss noise to scare people
Sex: Male

Ages: 14 (Mirage) 16 (Sonic)

They use their powers hand in hand to make whatever they want visually and audiolly. (is that a word? lol)

Here are a few mutants I made up.

Student
Nicole "Diamond" Crystal
Hieght: 5'9
Weight: 125
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Powers: Has the ability to form a armor made of diamonds around her skin. Can also use diamonds as projectiles shot from wrists, and can cover body in diamond spikes.

Student
Name: ???
Height: 5'12
Weight: 170
Hair: Diry Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Powers: He is a "Fire-Hulk" of the sort. I.e instead of him getting strong and green, he gets on fire. While on fire he can fly and manipulate fire. THe Madder he gets, the hotter the fire. Cannot use powers if he isnt mad. He is a very passive person though, and rarely loses his temper. When he does though, it's extreme.

Student
Name: Rufus
Height: 5'11 (Never stands up though)
Weight: 160
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Powers: Has the senses of a dog. However, he actually believes he's a dog. He walks around on all fours, wimpers, eats dog food, that kind of stuff.

I'll make up more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"