create a charcter

house of f

Reaction score
i just thort there should be a thread like this here

kid fantastic-nick james smith

powers:the course of his powers is from a metorite wich crashed near his grand parents home when he was a kid, this meterotie had engry of the cosmic variety, wich changed his body and that gave him powers to alter the state of his body to an almost liqud state or to add to hiss mass to give him more muscle in his body or to increase his mass so much wich makes him becomea rock like thing, and he can control serten types of engergy and he can become as hot as the son or as cold as pluto,also he has a an incresed intelect

origin:whanting to become a hero so he can help every one but he has had hard times as some times people think hes related to the superskrull but he still tries to help

enimes-

stretch-freak-buzz-neg
these guys are students at kids school 2 are mgh users and 2 are mutants that want to just course havok

thats all from me for now

These threads never go far. People generally aren't keen on Posting thier idead for others to steal.

That Said:

Roughneck - James Davis

Origin - he's a hero

powers - none......yet

looks - See my Avy

Enemies - E.P.I.C., Aftermath, The Ethnic Cleasers, Wall.......

The All-Mother

Origin: she is an eternal abstract, the manifestation of maternal love. She is a very powerful dark sorcereress. she has the fealty of vampires, and the companionship of werewolves. any orphan, pariah, or outsider is innately drawn to her, to trust her, to love her, to look on her like a mother.

The King-Maker

Another eternal abstract (This isn't the guy from Hellions). he has the power of longevity and can grant or strip luck to and from any person he chooses. he trains those he grants luck in the ways of leadership. he admonishes those he strips it from for their selfishness.

The Gardener

Another eternal abstract. he is the manifestation of hard work and humility. he never speaks, but he shows up often to take loads and burdens from the shoulders of laborers. he is often seen with a shovel.

The Advocate

Another Eternal Abstract. she is the manifestation of fighting for a lost or hopeless cause. or for defending those who can't defend themselves, or seeking justice for the down trodden. she currently works in New York district attorney's office prosecuting sex crime cases. most of the victims she fights for are prostitutes.

i have to make a new create a thread because my origanl thread was transfered

spiderboy
name: p.j paul johnson
powers : most ablite equal to spider man , a retracteble stinger coming from his fist and four retrakedable spider like legs

orign:being the son one of the scintist who was at the demonstration were peter parker got his powers from spider,the spider wich coresed petes powers didnt die instantle but servived for a litle longer in panful ageney, when paul saw this spider he wanted to pick it up and put it in a jar he had,due to the fact he realy like spiders he tried to pic it up but then suddenly the spider bit deep into paul causing him to scream in pain and pass out, even after he woke up his powers didnt come to him instant but develpoed over the years and tries to hied it from his friends,famly and everyone else but he realised that he can use his powers to be a hero,pluse he is a big fan of spiderman

tech
name: andrew lee
powers:hyper intelegnce he can also control and alter any technoligie as long as its mechanial
origin: at the age of 1 years of age he could talk fluint in any languge, and by the age of ten he knew everything there was to know in the world also he knows that people will be jealos and try and use his powers in gread so he decide to make an adaptive mecha suit wich he can us it as a shell to be a hero and then try and act normal and have a life.

blue dragon
name: christina chow
powers:she was born with incredible strong levels of mistic powers and must channel through a stafe called the stafe of the dragon wich alowws her to control spirit of a dragon
origin:being raised by her grandfather after her parnts died in a crash cousing her to become incredibly angrey and making her powers to become eratic and distructive, but over the years her grand father trained her maiking her powers more stable

Students at Xavier's.

Two for One

Real Names: Hary and Josh Lawton.

Mutation: Conjoined twins.

Quoted as to saying:

Hary: Dating has been kind of aqward for us.

Josh: Having sex with someone with your brother right next to you, doesn't really put you in the mood.

Mutation: Six fingers on each hand.

Quoted as saying: Why the **** to sentinels want to kill me? All I can do with my mutation is type fast! How the **** is that a threat to national security?!

Lush

Mutation: Born with three livers.

Quoted as saying: What a crappy power. I mean, I don't even LIKE to drink!

Spyder

Mutation: Born with a third vestigial arm on her right side.

Quoted as saying: Boys don't find me atractive.

Bloodhound

Mutation: Superhuman sense of smell.

Quoted as saying: They said they wanted mutants. Didn't say we had to be useful.

some decent ideas, HoF, but I would like to make point or two about them:

Spider-Boy: His powers would be derived from a little thing called 'retconning', whereby writers go back to origins and early stories, and basically alter it so that "what we thought happened, didn't really happen" and give us a new version of events. A lot of people wouldn't appreciate the idea of Spider-Man's origin changing (it's already been tampered with like three times in the last ten years, lol) but otherwise it's pretty cool.

Tech: you said this character, this 13-year old, knows everything there is to know in the world? Do you mean that literally? As in, there's nothing he doesn't know? Or just that he knows a hell of a lot. It's just that a character like that, a character who knows everything all the time, probably wouldn't be very involving, because there'd be no surprises.

Blue Dragon: Pretty cool really, mix of the girl outta runaways and X-23 in some ways, i think.

The Question said:
Students at Xavier's.

Two for One

Hary: Dating has been kind of aqward for us.

Josh: Having sex with someone with your brother right next to you, doesn't really put you in the mood.

Quoted as saying: Why the **** to sentinels want to kill me? All I can do with my mutation is type fast! How the **** is that a threat to national security?!

Lush

Quoted as saying: What a crappy power. I mean, I don't even LIKE to drink!

Spyder

Quoted as saying: Boys don't find me atractive.

Bloodhound

Quoted as saying: They said they wanted mutants. Didn't say we had to be useful.

lol,. love it :D

Look, I know it's often a vey *****e thing to do, but I'm going to do it anyway? House of F, how old are you? You're from Wales aren't you? Wales' native language is the English one. I'd say you shouldn't be making the English mistakes you are mistaking. It's really rather annoying.

1. wales has there own languge but unfouuntley i speak english

2. 17 coming 18 soon

3. i am dsylexic and dyspraxic

Ah, okay, that explains a lot. I was wondering if that might be the case. Yeah, I incorrectly classed it as the native language, but it should be the main one, like it is with Ireland, so I meant no offense on that part.

house of f said:
this is meant to be in the marvel section
But it has nothing to do with Marvel Comics. These characters could just as easily appear in the DC universe, or in their own independent comics. They're Fan fiction.

The Shelter: a mutant homeless shelter in Chicago

Staff

Paparazzi: blind, and has telepathic control over almost all insects, but uses mostly mosquitos

Furnace: has almost no organs, and has an enhanced healing factor. his entire body runs on a fire that litterally burns inside of him. he must eat material for the fire to burn, or it could go out killing him. he can't stand the taste of the stuff, but he has to.

Decoy: bulbous purple body, with a bony plate on his chest that he can detatch and shapeshift into anything he wants, usually a human that he uses to disguise himelf. he can do simple activities while maintaining his decoy, but nothing too extravigant or the Decoy will attempt to copy him.

Students

Artisian: down syndrome, and her body excretes a paint like substance that she can use to paint almost anything in almost any style. it is unclear whether her skill is a part of her mutation or not

Fib: a low range telepath who's brain and instincts make him able to say whatever you want to hear so long as it keeps him out of trouble. the down side is he can't turn it off, so he literally can't stop lying.

Binary: she can process numbers on a grand scale, calculating even the most complex mathematical equations in her head. the down side is numbers are all she understands. the only words she's capable of saying are numbers (granted in several languages, but only numbers).

Fatality: he can see and has the natural instinct to strike at weak points. in any given fight, he cannot help but go for a kill in as few moves as possible, and with his agility and strength, it never take's many moves.

God, how many threads like this have been made and died within a week?

P.S. Does it matter how many carachters you post?

Silver

Origin: Growing up in an impoverished section of New York, John and his brother, Zack Alberts (a.k.a. Flashlight) were as different as night and day; John believed in being serious and earning money the honest way, while Zack was an unstoppable goofball and stole frequently, often leading to trouble for his small family. After the mutant organization B.A.T.S. (Status: disbanded) put them both through illegal genetic experiments to turn them into mutants, these qualities expanded to a larger scale: John chose to fight for the good of mankind as Silver while his brother became the supervillain Flashlight

Powers: Silver can malleably form his silver hair and/or gloves into a gun of any type and ammunition. After prolonged testing, several materials have been proven to disable his powers, among them being steel, adamantium, and other metals.

Flashlight

Origin: Same as Silver's, but reversed

Powers: Flashlight can create and manipulate electrical charges, the intensity ranging from static electricity to just beyond a lightning bolt. His restrictions are the same as that of electricity in the real world.

Pins and Needles
Real Names: Jack Bright (Pins) and Jake Bright (Needles)

Origin: These two brothers are the only natural-born mutants of my characters. They are Flashlight's minions, although physically they'd be better suited as a comedy duo, as Jack is tall and husky and Jake is short and thin, and they are both very klutzy.

Powers: By jabbing their fingers at a person or object, they can make that person or object think that it is being stabbed with needles. This is not restricted only to pain simulation, but can also be used for drilling, lifting, and spearing from afar. If the mental strain becomes too much, their stamina becomes endangered.

can i use anyone of your characters (that's for anyone who posted a character in this thread) to Co-star in "JEST CITY"? once i get the characters figured out i'll start the story.

and if not 'tis kool. thought i should ask.

Create-a-hero Application:
Name: Michael Davis
known as: HotVerse
side: villian/unknown
description
age-18
height : 5'11
weight 180
eyes brown
hair: black

history Michael Davis was born African American in NYC harlem bureau. He was a shy kid and not rough and tough like his peers and was on and off when it came to girls. he never got the hott chicks in school and was had his moments on the football fields. He was really into hiphop culture and like to listen to rap and write his own rhymes as well. Hip hop had become even popular with beings in other dimensions unknown to us on earth. A being from the alt verse was really intrigue by the artform and wanted to learn watching over rappers in our universe he learned they were to agressive and would not cooperate in teaching him. Until he discovered mike who seemed to be freindly. One night while mike was sleeping this being known as King Maoshin
transported him to his palance and asked him to teach him how to rap. Mike said that only people from the hood could do it and the kings could not learn.
King Maoshin then offered to train him in the art of fighting and combat and teach him the secret Maoshin attack which would make him one of the most powerful warriors. Mike then agreed and proceeded to teach the king the art of rapping. The king also took a liking to Mike. After the king was a average rapper. he forgot about his deal with Mike becuase he was so happy about his new rap talent showing it off to all his royal freinds. Queen Maoshin grew angry and told him to keep up his end of the bargain. The king being lazy told his son prince Mei Maoshin to train him. The prince trained him in the secret arts of combat of the royal family. Along with this training MIke gained super strength, invulnerbiltiy and speed. Also he was able to master the Maoshin attack where two great balls of cosmic energy arise from his palm and form into one hitting his opponent. to do the attack one must have their own personalized spell Mike decided to make his a rap. " now that my power is what i Lack let me realse the maoshin attack" and he does the attack. Now that the deal had been completed mike wanted to go back home,butthe king was the only one who could send him back and he was off traveling the land. mike stayed with the queen and prince and help fight off demon invaders of the kingdom with his new found abilities. The god of tienes sent his son who was half mortal to conquer the kingdom mike nor prince Maoshin could defeat him. King maoshin suddenly appeared and was able to match his power ,but he shot a cosmic blast at the prince and killed him. The king was adead lock with the half god so mike did the strongest maoshin he could which barely stunned the half god but it distracted him long enough where the king could kill him. After the half god was destroyed his cosmic energy was floating in the air and some how went into mike and he suddenly became hotverse. and was now as strong as king maoshin. the king depressed abouth is son did not want anymore blood shed so he sent him back to his own world back in NYC.

Mike now back in nYc awakes in his Bed and notices only a weekend has passed its monday morning and MIke starts contemplating whether it was a dream. He tries to use his super strength but it does not work because the laws of physics are diffrent in our dimension.but MIke just writes it off as a dream. weeks pass and mike goes back to normal. Then one night he is attacked by some Latin kings gang members. He suddenly rembers the traning the prince gave him confused, he tries the maoshin attack it sends one off the gangbangers 10 ft back and knocks him uncousious it was much stronger in the alt verse but the laws of physics are different in our world.
still out manned 1-10. Mike raps this"i been given a gift and a curse/ so let me spit a hotverse" he then turn into hotverse and has alot of cosmic powers plus super strenght and invulnerbality and levatation. he also can shoot cosmic energy blast as strong as the Maoshin attack in his regular form. When he does the Maoshin attack as hotverse at maximum power he can level and entire city,but after he does the attack he can not do it again until he return to normal form and back to hotverse. his cosmic powers as hotverse are link to his rapping abilities he can make up a rhyme and the cosmic power can turn it to an attack or defense. example ( this to much I cant deal/give me a shield) a cosmic shield appears around him that he can hold for only 10 minutes. He can only be hotverse for 3 hours if he does the maoshin attack at a 100% force he can only remain hot verse for 15 minutes after that. He occasionaly robs drug dealers for their money and spends it on him and his family and to get his recording career started. He helps out the lil guys in fights, but does not like police officers so he occasionally blows up police cars racially profiling black youth. making him a target for the government. His powers greatly increase in the the altverse in his regular and hotverse form.

strenght- human for average-hotverse form-super strenght up to 11 tons
dexterity human forn average-hotverse form-unknown
fortitude human form above average hotverse form-invulnerable
speed-human form average hotverse form super speed a bit slower th

skills: martial arts training fro malt verse but it is limited in our universe in is normal formal. he's just your average guy with some good techniques and he can rap

powers read the long history will explain in detail if requested

Originally posted by Invisiboy
Silver

Origin: Growing up in an impoverished section of New York, John and his brother, Zack Alberts (a.k.a. Flashlight) were as different as night and day; John believed in being serious and earning money the honest way, while Zack was an unstoppable goofball and stole frequently, often leading to trouble for his small family. After the mutant organization B.A.T.S. (Status: disbanded) put them both through illegal genetic experiments to turn them into mutants, these qualities expanded to a larger scale: John chose to fight for the good of mankind as Silver while his brother became the supervillain Flashlight

Powers: Silver can malleably form his silver hair and/or gloves into a gun of any type and ammunition. After prolonged testing, several materials have been proven to disable his powers, among them being steel, adamantium, and other metals.

Flashlight

Origin: Same as Silver's, but reversed

Powers: Flashlight can create and manipulate electrical charges, the intensity ranging from static electricity to just beyond a lightning bolt. His restrictions are the same as that of electricity in the real world.

Pins and Needles
Real Names: Jack Bright (Pins) and Jake Bright (Needles)

Origin: These two brothers are the only natural-born mutants of my characters. They are Flashlight's minions, although physically they'd be better suited as a comedy duo, as Jack is tall and husky and Jake is short and thin, and they are both very klutzy.

Powers: By jabbing their fingers at a person or object, they can make that person or object think that it is being stabbed with needles. This is not restricted only to pain simulation, but can also be used for drilling, lifting, and spearing from afar. If the mental strain becomes too much, their stamina becomes endangered.

^ is my mostly non-mutant characters. These are my mutants:

Grandeur
Nationality: British
Powers: As an empath, Phillip can increase a person's self-image so that they think more highly of themself or become more confident. He must be careful, though, because if he overdoes it, he could accidentally create a super ego in the process.

Amour
Nationality: French
Powers: Also an empath, Kelly can release endorphins into two people's bloodstream, thus causing them to be attracted to each other. Like with Phillip, her weakness is overdoing it. In her case, this could cause their attraction to reach a violent scale and run the risk of one or both of them getting hurt.

Outrage
Nationality: American, Southern
Powers: Duke, yet another empath, can cause a person's adrenaline flow to increase drastically, thus angering them. Like the others, his weakness is also overdoing it, as this could kill a person from the overflow of energy.

Tranq
Real Name, Nationality: Unknown (He doesn't speak.)
Powers: Tranq's powers are the exact opposite of Outrage's. Instead of heightening a person's adrenaline flow, his powers can calm one. If he does it too much, however, he runs the risk of lowering a person's pulse to the point of death. Also, he is mute, but a skilled acrobat.

Trio

Powers: either: (Vertigo iducing, concussive blasts, and seismic manipulation),(Enhanced Vision, force fields, mind reading), or (Flight/invulnerability/strength, sensory manipulation, heat beams). it all depends on the arrangment of his jewels. also, a level five super strength at any given time, and moderate invulnerability (Small hand guns at long range and knives can't penetrate his armor).
Origin: Dale Conners found the guantlet when he was a senior in highschool. Later he found when he wore the guantlet and his system became adrenalized, a suit of mystical armor would appear over him. His face mask would have no eye holes, though he would be able to see through the jewel in the center. on his right wrist is mounted another large jewel, and on the fingertips of his right hand are the shards of another jewel. he can change the positions of each of the three jewels (The fingertips/claws are all counted as one). The jewels are an Emerald (Physical Energy), a Ruby (Light Energy), and a Saphire (Psychic Energy). depending on their position, they can do different thigns, but their positions in relation to each other are set (that is why there are sets of powers above). another draw back to the armor is that each jewel has its own personality. the Ruby is a sexist generic Super Hero (Women don't have a place in fighting, put her in a safe place and get back to the fight). The Saphire is a motherly female, (You have to save her, she will be hurt... hurry). The Emerald is a psychopath (BLOOD, BLOOD! Glorious Chaos! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

My friend is making a comic with characters that are useless at first but their powers come in handy later. I dont remember all but here are a few.

Crossfire
Powers: Optic Heat Blast. The Problem is he is cross-eyed so the beams just meet at one point about 6 inches from his face. Makes use of his powers by closing one eye and shooting diagonally

Sleepyhead
Invincible while sleeping. You'll see why he is usefull in the next guy's profile

Puppet Master
Quadriplegic man capable of controlling the minds of others. Controls Sleepyhead while he is sleeping so that he can use him while he is invincible.

Hazzard Light
Skin lights up when he is scared. I guess he blinds his enemies

Exploding Boy
Capable of exploding but can only do it once b/c the power of his explosion is enough to destroy the entire world. I'm not sure how he is usefull.

Oh and their mentor's name is Prof. Ecks Javier. It's a cool comic he's only done one issue so far.

Oblivion
Powers: Oblivous to others surrounding her she can move without detection unless she wants them to. Her blasts can irradicate your very existence (hence the name) Collector of information on a galactic level, able to travel in space and dimensions with her companions Death, Infernal, and Nemisis (friend's characters).

Vanquish
Powers: Pyrokenetic, can manipulate, all forms of fire, smoke and heat. Can shapeshift into mist for travel. Controls the body heat of animal, humans and objects. (if it has heat she can control it). Her body is well above the normal 98.6 and when her emotions are messed with an aura of flame surrounds her. (oh unlike other pyrokenetics, her clothes burn off with her powers...fun huh?)
Her powers derive on the air around her, no air no power. Also she is an excellent prodigy in almost all martial arts and an hired assassin/merc. Her main weapons are knives, swords and bladed objects.

Ookami
Powers: Able to manipulate the minds of others through telekenesis and telepathy. She's able to take the shape of a wolf (Ookami=Japanese for wolf) using the powers of magic, but only an apprentice level. She has a cunning instinct and can sense the emtions of others . Skilled in the art of Bojutsu, and Samurai, she is skilled yet always underestimated opponent.

MTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"