World Create a live action Spider-Man TV show

Guybrush

Civilian
Reaction score
The title pretty much says it all, how would you create a live action TV show? In what Spidey time will you set it? Which characters will you use? What villains? How will you create the origin?

Well I'll give it a shot:

Setting
Midtown High, starting from 10th grade.

Origin
I'll do it Ultimate Spider-Man style, put both Green Goblin, Doc Ock and Spidey origin together. Peter will get bit by a spider that was effected by a formula that created at Oscorp, Norman will find out about it and try to replicate it and will cause an explosion. The accident will make Norman crazy, Doc Ock in the hospital (Won't return until season 2).

Season 1
Cast
Peter Parker
Aunt May
Betty Brant
Gwen Stacy
JJJ
Robbie Robertson
Captain Stacy
Flash Thompson
Norman Osborn

Major plotlines
- Peter become Spider-Man.
- The death of Uncle Ben, around the second or third episode.
- The accident at Oscorp.
- Peter/Betty will both work part time at the bugle, they will also date for the first half of the season before breaking up.
- Peter/Gwen relationship will start with a tension, they'll warm up to each other but won't get together until the start of season 2.
- Norman will be the major villain, but will work behind the scenes, at the end of the season Peter will find out his identity. But in the final clash of the season will pull and Osborn and forget all of last year.
- Aunt May will try to set up Peter all year with her best friend Niece Mary Jane Watson, and only in the last episode of the season they will meet. (Face it tiger...)

Season 2
Cast added:
Mary Jane Watson
Harry Osborn

Cast removed:
Captain Stacy

Major plotlines:
- Peter/Gwen gets together.
- Doc Ock is back, and in the first encounter with Spider-Man, Captain Stacy will die.
- Harry/MJ gets together.
- Aunt May will get ill, and the cure to save her was stolen by Doc Ock! A final encounter between him and Spidey will occur.
- Harry will fall to drugs and MJ will leave him.
- After seeing the company he built collapsing all around him, and his son suffering from drugs problems, Norman Osborn will go insane, blame Spider-Man for what happened and in the final episode of the season will kill Gwen Stacy. Norman will also "die".
- The season will end with a funeral that in the end we see MJ comforting Peter.

Season 3
Cast added:
Wilson Fisk

Cast removed:
Gwen Stacy
Norman Osborn

Major plotlines:
- A flashback that we see MJ finding out that Peter Parker is Spider-Man, of course she wouldn't reveal it to him.
- The Spider Slayers are here! Controlled by JJJ.
- Peter will retire the suite for the first time. Spider-Man no more!
- Kingpin's will take control of the city with the absent of Spider-Man.
- In the end of the season Spidey is back.
- MJ will leave for the summer and in the airport we will see the first kiss between her and Peter.

/nerd off

I wouldn't do anything in the TV series that's already been done in the movies. For example, the origin of Spider-Man and MJ/Gwen Stacy being dropped off a bridge by the Green Goblin...

I'd probably try to do what the MTV series did and have it take place between the movies... except I'd do it better. I'd stick actual Spider-Man villians and not make any up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"